New House

A/N: I posted a pic of the mansion's layout in case the description is confusing.
Reminder: The whole story will not be based on Pisces. Just the first two chapters because she's the new person to the house.

Pisces walked up to her new house, a large suitcase trailing behind her. It was the day after school ended for the summer. She had recently received an invitation from the other zodiacs to come live with them. That's why she was here, to see how she'd like living in a house with eleven other people. After all, she could just move back home if she didn't like it here.

As her feet touched the stone pathway leading the front door, Pisces stopped to look around. The mansion itself had at least three floors. Many trees grew around the house, and there were no neighbours nearby. At least the yard looked neat.

Pisces nervously walked up to the door. The zodiacs knew she was coming today. I hope they like me! thought Pisces. She quickly used the mirror app to make sure she looked nice. Her wavy light-brown hair was still neatly separated into two side braids. She took a deep breath, and knocked.

A few seconds later a girl answered the door. She had long, perfectly straight blonde hair and blue eyes. Her freckles were barely visible under a light layer of foundation. She spoke loudly in an excited voice. "You must be Pisces! I've been waiting for you to arrive all day! By the way, my name is Libra, I'll show you around!"

Pisces followed Libra into the house. She stepped into a room with long couches and a flat screen tv. A large coffee table sat in front of the couches, and a set of doors led to what Pisces predicted was a closet. The walls were... beige? They looked like someone recently painted over years of stains, unable to completely hide the mess underneath. There was an occasional dent here and there. The floors were dark wood, full of scratches. Being polite, Pisces took off her shoes.

She wondered if the zodiacs really were rich, or if the walls and floor got damaged so often that they stopped caring.

Libra tried not to cringe as she subtly kicked a dirty glass under the TV stand. "This is our living room. I told those fu- I mean those little rascals to make sure it was spotless in here. I don't know why I trusted them to do anything. ANYWAY, if you turn right you will see our kitchen."

Pisces followed Libra into the kitchen. There were lots of cupboards full of food. The walls were grey, and the floors were made of white tiles. As she walked in, she saw a boy standing on top of the counter, searching the cupboards for food. He had messy black hair, with toned legs. He took a chocolate bar and turned around.

"Pisces, meet Scorpio. Scorpio this is Pisces."

"H-hi," Scorpio glanced at her nervously before running out of the kitchen.

"He's a bit shy. Anyway, the room on the other side of the living room is our garage, but there's nothing to see there." Pisces followed Libra back into the living room.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"NOT IF YOU NEVER CATCH ME!"

Pisces and Libra watched as a girl with short black hair chased a boy with blond curly hair. The girl was covered in glitter.

"Guys meet-"

They ran out the front door, not stopping to say hi.

Libra sighed. "The one day I tell them to behave. Seriously, I don't know why I still live here." She suddenly remembered Pisces was there. "Because it's great here! Haha. Anyway, if you walk straight ahead you will see our storage room. That's also where you'll find the stairs that lead upstairs and down into our basement."

As Pisces walked in the storage room, she saw multiple boxes stacked up with names written on the sides. There was a spiral stair case leading upstairs, and a matching one leading down stairs. Pisces hoped they were going to see the bedrooms next. She couldn't wait to see her new room. Pisces just hoped it wasn't damaged.

"If you turn right that's our dinning room. If you turn left that's our pool room." Pool room! thought Pisces excitedly to herself.

Libra noticed Pisces staring at the door to their left. She smiled and led Pisces into the pool room.

Pisces was amazed. There was a huge pool that was so deep in the deep end she could barely see the tiles at the bottom. There was a huge swirly water slide, and two big hot tubs.

"The deep-end is six meters deep. I'll show you the backyard!" Libra opened two glass doors at the back of the room that lead outside. In their back yard, there was an outside pool twice the size of the one inside, with two diving boards. There were also pool chairs placed a safe distance from the pool. A few large trees decorated the lawn, with a forest behind the backyard fence. Five of the large trees contained tree houses. The rest of the yard was a bit empty.

Libra noticed Pisces looking up at the windows on the second and third floors.  "I bet you can't wait to see your room. Follow me!" Pisces followed Libra back inside and walked up the spiral staircase.

"Is my room on this floor?" asked Pisces.

"Oh, she speaks! I'm kidding you're probably as shy as Scorpio right now! Anyway, these are the boys' rooms on this floor, the girls rooms are upstairs."

She talks a lot! She must be as excited as I am! Pisces followed Libra up the rest of the stairs, and down the hallway.

"Here it is! Your room is between Aries and Sagittarius." All of the sudden they heard screaming and a loud crash. Libra's eyes widened. "I have to go, but feel free to wander around and make friends." Libra ran down the hallway.

Pisces noticed the Pisces symbol carved into her door. She stepped into her room and gasped. This is MY bedroom? Pisces jumped up and down excitedly. In the corner, light blue curtains hung from a king sized four poster bed. Beside it was a wooden nightstand with an alarm clock. Across from the bed was her dresser. There were six drawers. On top was a flat screen tv. Beside the dresser hung a mirror that was big enough that Pisces could see everything from the top of her hair to the purple polka-dot socks she wore.

Pisces opened a pair of doors beside her nightstand and saw her very own walk-in closet. Across from her closet was another pair of doors. Pisces opened them and saw her very own bathroom!

Crossing the room, looked out the window. Her room was facing the back yard.

Deciding to see what the rest of the house was like, Pisces dropped her suitcase and decided to explore while she waited for the rest of her stuff to arrive.