Libra's Punishment

A/N: The picture is the merry-go-round for later 😜

The earth signs went outside with the others. They were just bailed out of jail.

"What happened?!?" asked Cancer.

"This one girl tried to steal Taurus. But she started the fight," replied Virgo.

"And this other guy wanted to steal Virgo. So I started the fight," replied Taurus.

"I wasn't even involved!" shouted Capricorn.

"You weren't dancing with any other girls were you?" asked Sagittarius.

"No, he didn't let anyone dance with him because of you," replied Virgo. Sagittarius gave Capricorn a hug.

"So, I guess almost everyone is back to normal," said Scorpio.

"That ingredient I used-"

"It made our personalities the opposite." Libra interrupted Capricorn.

"I honestly didn't see any difference in Libra's personality," shrugged Gemini.

"Haha that's because you don't know Libra when she wants to have fun," laughed Aquarius.

"Wait where's Aries and Leo?" asked Taurus.

Pisces pointed to a car. "In the backseat of the first car. We tied Leo up because his personality is back to normal and he's going crazy. Aries is also tied up because she didn't switch back yet and her other personality threatened to murder us all."

"Okay let's go home now," suggested Cancer. Then everyone got in the cars and drove home.

***

All the zodiacs were inside the house. Cancer and Scorpio looked at each other and laughed.

"What?" asked Virgo.
"Nothing!" replied Cancer and Scorpio. Then Quinn ran up to the zodiacs and started jumping around. He was excited that they were home. Sage was sleeping on his dog bed.

"I think you guys really hurt my broken arm when you tied me up," whined Leo.

Libra crossed her arms. "Leo. The doctor said you were fine a few days ago. Your cast has been off since then. No more broken arm bullshit."

"You mean no more broken arm Taurus poop," said Leo.

"What?" asked Libra.

"Oh. Because he's the bull," said Pisces. Taurus frowned.

"Is Aries normal Aries yet?" asked Gemini.

"Of course I am. WHY WOULDN'T I BE PEASANT?" asked Aries. Everyone looked at her. "Just kidding I'm back. Or am I? You never know."

"Yup she's back. That makes all of us. Finally!" cheered Sagittarius.

"So what happened?" asked Aquarius.

Libra held up the bottle."This was used in the cookies. It's a drug that makes your personality the opposite. We all ate the cookies and that's what happened."

Capricorn bit the inside of his cheek. "But it said vanilla syrup so I didn't know."

"Wait, why was that drug in our house in the first place?" asked Taurus. Everyone immediately looked at the fire signs.

"Stop blaming us for everything, sheesh!" growled Aries.

Sagittarius put her hands up defensively. "Yeah. I had nothing to do with it."

"... That wasn't meant for everyone," muttered Leo.

"YOU did this?" asked Virgo.

"It was supposed to be a harmless prank. Haha... Haha... Hah... Ha... Ha? Okay you guys aren't laughing. Goodbye." Leo ran out of the house.