Quinn

Aquarius woke up and saw Gemini and Libra playing with Quinn.

Libra smiled sadly. "We can't keep him up here forever."

Aquarius sighed. "I don't know what to do about that." She tried thinking of solutions, but nothing worked.

"Maybe we could ask the others," suggested Gemini.

Aquarius shook her head. "That's not a good idea."

"Like, what if they tell us we can't have a dog and make us put Quinn up for adoption?" asked Libra.

Gemini sighed. "First of all, you don't put a dog up for adoption, you bring it to a shelter. Secondly. they'll find out sooner or later. Plus Quinn can't stay up here. What happens when he needs to... Um... You know."

"Let's build a doghouse," suggested Aquarius.

Gemini rolled his eyes. "And we could scream HEY, WE HAVE A DOG HERE while we're at it."

"That's true," nodded Libra. Then they looked at a little yellow puddle under Quinn. Gemini glared at Aquarius and Libra.

Aquarius raised her hands defensively. "Hey. Not out fault."

"We'll just build ourselves a little fort but hide Quinn in there for now," said Libra.

"Fine. But one of you have to clean up that puddle. I guess I'll give Quinn a bath."

Aquarius smiled. "He's a quiet dog. Cancer doesn't like loud dogs with annoying high pitched barks so I think him and the others might like Quinn."

"Yeah. After all he's so fluffy." Libra petted Quinn.

Quinn walked over to Gemini. "Ah! Get away from me with your paws full of your pee. I'll take him inside for his bath." Then Gemini left with Quinn.

"I think Gemini is starting to like Quinn," said Libra.

"He sure does try to hide his soft side."

"I wish we could tell the others about Quinn. The water signs would freak out."

"I know but this is an air sign secret."

***

"Where's Libra and Aquarius?" asked Cancer as he sat down in the dinning room with the other eight zodiacs.

Sagittarius shrugged. "Who knows."

Leo smirked. "Guys I can't eat my cereal with my broken arm. Guess we'll have to find Libra and get her to feed me."

"So you can do a cannonball in a pool, go swimming, have a gummy ear fight and wrestle with Gemini while using your broken arm. But you can't eat cereal?" asked Aries.

"Haha," laughed Gemini. Leo flung a spoonful of cereal at Gemini since Leo was sitting beside him. Gemini pressed his toast to Leo's face and rubbed the jam all over him. Leo took his cereal and dumped it over Gemini's head. Everyone gasped. Gemini poured his orange juice all over Leo.

"GUYS! Stop!" ordered Virgo.

Scorpio sat back and enjoyed the entertainment. "I love how they're doing that with a "I don't care" expression on their faces." Scorpio kicked his feet up on the table which he wasn't allowed to do but everyone was too distracted to notice.

"Guys. Go clean up that mess," ordered Taurus. Then Leo poured his glass of milk all over Taurus. Taurus got up and went to take a shower.

"I'm starting to worry. What's going on?" asked Pisces.