The Hidden Treasure

Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces were walking around.

"The wind is starting to pick up. I'm getting cold." Pisces shivered.

"Here." Scorpio gave Pisces his hoodie.

"Oh wow this hoodie is nice and warm. But now you're cold."

"Nah. Scorpio doesn't get cold."

"The look on your face says otherwise," chuckled Cancer. Then Cancer passed his hoodie to Scorpio.

"I'm not cold but if you insist I might as well wear your hoodie."

"Eeeeeeek I-" Scorpio covered Pisces mouth before she could say "I ship it." Pisces moved Scorpio's hand away. "But now aren't you cold Cancer? Oh."

Cancer had a second hoodie underneath."I thought this might happen. Helps to be prepared."

"How close are we?" asked Scorpio.

"We're standing right beside each other so I'd say we're all pretty close," replied Pisces.

"We just have to walk around this hill and then we turn right for a bit," replied Cancer.

"And then we'll find lots of treasure!" cheered Pisces.

"Yeah. If the others didn't find any first," muttered Scorpio.

"Oh well. You guys want to walk faster? Because it looks like it's about to rain," announced Cancer.

"Ugh. Fine." Pisces wrinkled her nose at the grey sky.

"We should of came on a sunny day," said Scorpio.

"Yeah. Maybe if we don't find anything we'll just have to come back another day," suggested Cancer.

"I wonder what the others are up to," said Pisces.

***

Virgo turned around to see Gemini and Sagittarius also looking behind them. Virgo sighed. Then she heard two signs behind her.

"Is there something going on that I don't know about?"

"Is there something going on that I don't know about?" repeated Gemini and Sagittarius. Then they laughed. Great. They're copying me. Virgo rolled her eyes.

"How immature of you guys."

"How immature of you guys," repeated the two copycats. Virgo face palmed. Gemini and Sagittarius face palmed.

"Gemini and Sagittarius are losers."

"Gemini and Virgo are losers."

"Sagittarius and Virgo are losers."

"You guys didn't say exactly what I said."

"Stop, you're being annoying."

"Stop, you're being annoy-"

Virgo screamed in frustration and ran away from them. Sagittarius and Gemini chased after her. Then Virgo stopped and looked at Sagittarius. Then both of them looked at Gemini.

"Why are you guys staring at me? I'm just that hot?" asked Gemini.

"Oh hell no! You're not turning this game on me!"

***

"So... We didn't find anything." Aquarius frowned at the map.

"At least we brought snacks." Capricorn took a bite out of a sandwich.