Last Day of New York

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The zodiacs woke up and everyone ran to Leo and Capricorn's room. They saw Leo sitting on his bed with fear in his eyes.

"WHATS WRONG?" asked Libra.

"It's the last day of New York and we have school tomorrow," said Leo horrified.

"I'm done," said Taurus who walked away.

"So what should we do?" asked Cancer.

"Skydiv-"

"No way Sagittarius! Not again," said Capricorn.

"We could find little children that look just like us and tell them that's we are them from the future. Then we could tell them that we are poor and need money. Lots of it," suggested Gemini.

"I worry about you," said Virgo.

"We can play around in the pool and then at night we can play spot light and watch the fireworks," suggested Aries.

"I like that idea," said Scorpio.

"Who's going to be "it" for spotlight?" asked Aquarius.

"You," replied Capricorn.

"Fine," said Aquarius.

"Where's Pisces?" asked Libra.

"Her and Scorpio already left for the pool," said Cancer.

"Then let's go," said Sagittarius.

***

The zodiacs were all back in their hotel room after swimming. It was getting dark outside. All the zodiacs were wearing black for spotlight.

"So I'll count to fifty. You're only allowed to hide around the hotel," said Aquarius turning on a flashlight.

"Go!" yelled Leo. Then everyone ran out the door.

***

Virgo, Libra and Cancer hid in the bushes behind the pool behind the hotel. It was like a maze of bushes.

"Well this is fun," whispered Cancer.

"Aquarius will never find us here," whispered Libra.

"Maybe this time I won't be one of the first ones caught because I'm not hiding with Aries or Gemini," whispered Virgo.

"I hear someone walking closer," whispered Cancer.

"Shhhhhh!" shushed Virgo.

"Oh false alarm. It's just Leo," whispered Libra.

"Excuse me? JUST Leo?" asked Leo.

"SHHHHHHHHHHH!" shushed Libra, Virgo and Cancer at the same time.

"WHY ARE YOU SHUSHING ME? IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE FOR AQUARIUS TO FIND YOU GUYS," shouted Leo.

"Shut up or I'll punch you," said Libra.

"Crap there's Aqua," said Leo.

"Spotlight on Libra," said Aquarius.

"What about the others?" asked Libra.

"Others?" asked Aquarius.

"I swear it's like Leo can pop up next to you and disappear whenever he wants to," said Libra. Virgo and Cancer must of crawled away.

"Anyway let's go find the others," said Aquarius.

***

Taurus and Capricorn were laying flat against the grass next to the pool.