The Caged Animals

"We need a plan," announced Aries.

"Okay. So how are we getting out of here?" asked Leo.

Sagittarius bit the inside of her cheek. "Hmm, well we can't break the windows. Too expensive."

"Hmm... Maybe we could call the police and tell them that we're trapped," suggested Leo.

Sagittarius froze. "I'd rather not talk to any police."

Aries grinned. "I have an idea. But we have to wait until someone else comes back."

Sagittarius mimicked Aries' expression. "I think I know what you're talking about."

Leo scratched his head. "Great. Now someone tell me because I don't know."

Aries laughed. "We'll explain it later."

***

"I want to go back home now." Virgo was walking with Taurus in the mall.

"Okay. But you'll have to face the fire signs."

"Yeah but I can't hide from them. Or else they will hate me even more."

"They don't hate you they're just mad that you wanted to lock them in the mansion."

"I guess and I'll try to explain why I did all this and why they need to stay there. I mean they can do crazy stuff in the house where they're no as much as a threat to their own safety and the safety of others."

"Yeah. It's getting dark soon anyways, so we'd better get home."

***

"What if they escape and then get lost?" asked Gemini.

Libra looked at Gemini weirdly. "We're in the dining room of a hotel. This isn't the place for this discussion."

Capricorn smiled awkwardly. "The food is delicious. I devoured the whole thing already."

"Oh shit. Wow he's done already." Gemini stared at Capricorn's empty plate.

"I can't wait for dessert. I heard they have a dessert called the blueberry waterfall on the strawberry mountain." Libra almost drooled at the though.

Capricorn patted his stomach. "Mmm I bet it's a type of cake."

"So, should we go home after this or are we staying here?" asked Libra.

"We made a point by leaving and we need to keep it up. Freedom for our loved ones!" cheered Gemini pumping a fist in the air. A few random strangers clapped and cheered even though they didn't know why.

Capricorn chuckled. "Even the strangers are on our side."

Libra elbowed Capricorn. "They're just clapping and cheering because everyone else is."

"Oh well. So let's figure out sleeping arrangements. I say I get one bed, Cap gets the other and Libra sleeps on the floor."

"Um, that's no way to treat a lady." Libra snapped her fingers. A few strangers were cheering and screaming.

Capricorn rolled his eyes. "I swear you can say anything here and random people will clap or cheer. We have no privacy what-so-ever."

"So I say I put the two beds together while the two of you sleep on the floor." Libra ran out of the dinning room.

"Should we follow her?" asked Gemini.

"Later. I want that dessert."

***