Camping part 1

After Virgo woke up, she decided to ask Aries something. She walked across the hall and knocked on the door.

"What do you want?"

"It's Virgo."

"Alright, you may enter." Virgo walked into Aries room. Virgo admired the book shelf that stood by the doors to the walk-in closet. Virgo's room was simple compared to Aries' room. However, Virgo had more bookshelves than Aries. Sports medals and trophies decorated Aries' walls.

One time, Virgo convinced Aries that she should read more often and Aries convinced Virgo to play at least one sport. So Aries bought a bunch of books and Virgo decided to try playing volleyball with Aries.

"So... Why are you here?"

"I was thinking we should go on a camping trip." Virgo made all the rules, but Aries still had to approve of her ideas since she was the leader.

"Where?"

"Well, we could ask Capricorn if we could go visit his cabin."

"Capricorn has a cabin? How do you know?"

"Because me, Capricorn, Libra and Leo went there once when you and Sagittarius were at your three-day volleyball tournament. The others didn't want you to get mad at them if you found out, so they stayed home."

"Is there enough rooms for all of us?"

"Well... There's one big room on the main floor and four rooms upstairs. Eight of us can pair up in groups of two for the rooms upstairs, two of us can sleep on the sofas downstairs and the other two can sleep in the hammocks outside. They're up high in the trees and tied on by four strings instead of two, so you won't fall out."

"You really planned this out. Tell everyone to start packing now!" Virgo grinned and ran to everyone else's rooms to tell them the good news.

***

An hour later after everyone ate, got dressed, and packed their stuff, they were all standing in the living room.

"Okay guys. We will split up and take three different cars. Sit in your usual positions," explained Virgo.

"Thanks for stating the obvious!" shouted Leo.

"I'm explaining this for Pisces since she's new. Anyways, in car number one we will have me, Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer. In car two we will have Scorpio, Pisces, Leo and Libra. Finally in car three we have Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius."

Pisces followed Libra to car two.

***

In the first car, Capricorn was the driver and Virgo was in the passenger seat while Taurus and Cancer were playing cards in the back.

"Got any threes Cancer?"

"Go fish."

Taurus picked a card from the pile.

"Got any fours?"

"Here you go." Taurus handed Cancer the card.

"Got any fives?"

"Go fish."

"Got any sevens?"