Anne

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Leo was running. He looked back. She was gone. He didn't know what scared him more, if he looked backed and saw her chasing after him or if she was completely gone. He never should of agreed to this. Then he saw the mansion up ahead. His legs felt like jelly but he had to keep running. When he was almost there he saw her waiting for him. He ran into the front yard and fell down breathing hard.

"Looks like I win again." Aries looking down at him.

"Ugh. What's my... punishment for... losing this time?" asked Leo.

"This time you have to go buy the rest of us smoothies," said Taurus.

"We decided to go easy on you this time," said Cancer.

Leo frowned. "Well I'm the only one that raced her... so let's see you guys run."

"We aren't super competitive and you're the one that thought you could out run them," said Libra.

Sagittarius gasped. "Hey! I ran too! It was a tie for first place."

"Was not!" said Aries.

"Yeah you both tied," said Gemini.

"Anyway here's some money. When you get back with the smoothies, we can watch a movie or something." Capricorn handed Leo fifty dollars.

Pisces pouted, wearing a cheerleader outfit and holding a banner with a lion. "I was cheering for you this time Leo!"

"How close was I?" asked Leo.

"They got here around a minute before you did," replied Virgo.

"Can I have a strawberry banana smoothie please?" asked Aquarius. Then everyone started telling Leo what kinds of smoothie they wanted all at once.

"I'd like extra whipped cream please!" said Scorpio.

Leo put Scorpio in a headlock. "How about a punch in the face instead?"

"Fight me!" said Scorpio.

Pisces tackled him from behind causing him to fall. Leo laughed and ran off to the smoothie shop.

***

An hour later, everyone was waiting. They all sat in the living room watching tv.

"What's taking him so long?" asked Aries.

"Be patient," replied Gemini.

Taurus didn't look up from his show. "He's been gone over an hour, he should be back soon."

"I wonder if I made a terrible mistake," said Cancer. "Maybe I should of ordered Blueberry instead of blackberry."

"Nah. Blackberry is good," said Taurus.

Cancer poked Taurus. "Okay but if I don't like blackberry can we trade smoothies?"

"Whatever," replied Taurus.

"Is that a ship I see?" joked Pisces.

Scorpio rolled his eyes. "Stop shipping everyone with everyone Pisces."

"I'm not shipping everyone with-"

"Last week you shipped Gemini and the math teacher," said Capricorn.

Aries elbowed Gemini. "Ooh Gemini likes that mean old witch?"