Search Party

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"It's been a day. Exactly 24 hours ago we had that conversation," said Taurus.

Virgo nodded. "Then it's time to go look for him. We'll have to be careful though."

"Okay should we split up or stick together?" asked Cancer.

"Together. Splitting up doesn't seem to be working for us," said Gemini.

Sagittarius climbed up on the coffee table and pumped her fists in the air."Let's put the party in search party."

Aries did the same thing. "Yeah!"

"We're looking for Scorpio and any clues about where everyone else is, there's no party involved," said Virgo.

Aries smirked. "Not if we can help it." Then Aries and Sagittarius started evil laughing.

"I worry about them, I really do," said Taurus.

"Is it me or is their evil laugh getting creepier?" asked Gemini.

"I heard they've been taking evil laughter lessons from Scorpio," whispered Cancer.

Virgo rolled her eyes. "Whatever let's go."

***

Anne finally returned and walked by all the cages.

"What are you?" asked Libra.

"What do you mean?" asked Anne.

"Libra!" warned Capricorn.

Libra covered her mouth with her hands. "Nothing."

Anne looked at Libra suspiciously. "If you're trying to mess with me, it's not going to work."

Aquarius' stomach rumbled. "You haven't fed us this morning. We're quite hungry."

"Oh right. I'll send someone to feed you guys later," said Anne.

Pisces smiled innocently. "So... Nice hair you have. Did you just go dye it red or is it blood?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" asked Anne.

Scorpio smirked at Anne. "Our friends will find us and break us out of here."

"Oh right! Your friends don't even know you've been kidnapped! I could actually use that to my advantage."

"Don't you dare!" growled Scorpio.

"Do you feel emotions, Anne?" asked Leo.

"Of course! I'm only human. But do you feel emotions, Leo?" asked Anne.

"Of course. Because I'm more human now than you'll ever be."

"Which of your friends do you like the least? I'm trying to figure out my next target."

Libra crossed her arms. "How about you leave the others alone. You already have half of us."

"I need ALL of you. The last one was a boy so this time I'll go after a girl..." said Anne. Please leave Sagittarius alone. Thought Capricorn over and over again.