Cancer Day

Cancer P.O.V

To be honest I was excited for my special day but now that's it's finally my day I'm not too excited. I don't know what to do. I guess I'll go see if breakfast is ready.

***

When I sat at my seat in the dinning room, breakfast was waiting there. I was so focused on eating that I didn't know anyone came into the room until someone shook my shoulders. I jumped back. Oh. It was Taurus. He smiled.

"Really bro?"

"Yes bro," replied Taurus. For some reason now we call each other bro. I don't understand it but Taurus seems to like it so I guess I'll go along with it.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to wish baby a happy birthday!" Taurus gave me a big hug.

"D-don't call me that! I'm not a baby, or your baby."

"Aww look at your red little cheeks!" Taurus pinched my cheeks.

"Taurus! Leave poor Cancer alone," ordered Virgo from the living room.

"Fine." Taurus left. Thank you Virgo!

"Happy Birthday Cancer!" Aquarius ran in the dinning room and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Aqua."

"What do you want to do? I want to do something with you before we have to leave."

"Uh... how about we watch a movie?"

"Sure! I'll get the popcorn ready and you come downstairs when you're ready." Then she went into the kitchen. Aquarius is so sweet. I love her so much!

***

After I was done eating, I went downstairs in the basement. Aquarius was sitting on the couch eating from a bowl of popcorn. I walked over and sat down beside her.

"Ready to watch the movie baby?" asked Aquarius.

"Yes!" She's the only one allowed to call me baby.

"Okay. I only brought one blanket down here so we'll have to share it."

"Okay." Then I wrapped part of the blanket around me. Aquarius leaned against me.

***

After the movie was done, I kissed Aquarius. She smiled and kissed me back.

"Well I hate to interrupt, but we're leaving now," interrupted Leo. I glared at him. Aquarius sighed.

"See you later Cancer." She stood up.

"Bye." Then she followed Leo upstairs. Now I have to find something to do while they're gone.

***

I set up the house and got Sage, Destroyer and Quinn in their costumes. Sage was dressed up in a suit, Quinn wore a joker costume and Destroyer wore a tiny little tiara and a dress. This is going to be awesome. Then I took my phone out and got on the app I was using.

"Now, you three better cooperate for this music video. You guys could even be famous!"

Quinn was hyper and dancing around while Sage looked bored. Destroyer was stretching.

I started the music and started filming. Destroyer hissed at Quinn and Quinn fell over on his side and he started moving his paws like crazy because he couldn't get up. I face palmed and helped Quinn back up. After a few seconds I stopped the recording and the music.