Road Trip

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP Virgo slapped her alarm clock. BEEP-BEEP-BEEP She smacked it with her fist. BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEE- Virgo jumped out of bed, snatching the cord and unplugged her alarm clock. Then she got ready for their trip to Florida.

Aries woke up. Everyone on the third floor could hear Virgo's alarm. She was about to get ready, when she noticed something on her dresser. It was a box with really cool black and blue earphones inside. On the box there was a sticker from the dollar store. However, Aries recognized the earphones. They were expensive ones that had really good quality and they lasted a long time.

Whoever gave her the earphones wanted her to think they were from the dollar store so she wouldn't think it was a big deal. Aries was confused. But who would give me these expensive earphones and not want to make a big deal about it? deciding not to think about it, she decided she would ask Virgo if she knew anything about it later.

***

Half an hour later, everyone was waiting in the living room with their suitcases and other bags except Taurus and Libra. Everyone looked tired except for Aries, Leo and Sagittarius who loved traveling at night and Pisces and Gemini who was almost never tired.

"Cancer, you go look for Taurus, and Aquarius, you go look for Libra!" ordered Virgo.

Cancer and Aquarius slowly walked up the stairs.

"I wanna sleep!" whined Capricorn.

"Me too!" yawned Scorpio.

"Poowr wittwle babies." Leo squeezed Scorpio's face, before running over and patting Capricorn on her head. "Does Cappy need a diaper change?"

"Can we throw Leo out the plane?" asked Capricorn.

Taurus and Cancer came downstairs.

"Taurus went back to sleep so I had to wake him up," said Cancer.

Taurus yawned. "It's too early in the morning."

Gemini took pictures of everyone's tired faces.

Pisces grinned. "What's taking so long? I want to go already!"

Sagittarius already fell back asleep while leaning against Aries on the couch. Aries played with Sagittarius' hair instead of waking her up.

"I think our bus is here," announced Virgo.

Libra had a friend that owned a bus so she let them borrow it for a certain amount of money per day. Virgo walked out of the house and watched as a bus and a truck parked in their driveway. A girl with long black hair and green eyes got out of the bus while a girl with red hair and blue eyes got out of the truck. They walked over to Virgo.

"Is Libra there?" asked the girl with black hair.

"I'll go check." Virgo ran back inside. She saw Aquarius and Libra walking downstairs.

Aquarius sighed. "Libra took a long time putting on her makeup... again."

"Hey! Do it nice or do it twice!" argued Libra.

"Okay, Libra your friends are outside," said Virgo. Virgo and Libra walked back outside.

"Tori! Deanne!" Libra ran over and gave them both a hug.

"Libra! We haven't seen you in forever!" smiled Tori, the girl with red hair.

"Here's your bus! Have fun in Florida!" said Deanne.