Treasure hunt

Thanks for giving me this idea a long time ago Anubis260

"GUYS!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" screamed Cancer while running into the house. Quinn and Sage jumped up and ran over to Cancer, barking.

"What is it?" asked Sagittarius.

"It's a treasure map!" Cancer proudly held up the map.

"A treasure map! Ooh let's go find some treasure!" cheered Capricorn.

Leo wasn't impressed. "Maybe it's fake."

Taurus shrugged. "Only one way to find out."

"I'll pack a bag full of snacks for us, are we going to go in pairs or groups?" asked Virgo.

"How will we go in groups? We only have one map," said Scorpio.

"Someone in each group takes a picture of the map," replied Gemini.

"Oh."

"I say we split up and go in groups sorted by elements," suggested Aries.

"That's an amazing idea! I agree!" cheered Sagittarius.

Libra suspiciously glanced at the fire signs that were too happy to go together. "Or maybe not."

"We should put everyone's name in a hat and randomly pick names," suggested Aquarius.

"So? Groups of two, three or four?" asked Taurus.

Leo shrugged. "I say groups of three."

"Alright then." Aquarius ran downstairs to get the stuff.

"I hope we actually find treasure," said Pisces. Then everyone waited for Aquarius to come back. After a few minutes, Aquarius returned with a hat and twelve pieces of paper with names on them.

"I'll pick the names." Capricorn looked away and stuck his hand in the hat.

"Our first group is... Taurus, me and Aquarius. Second group is... Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Third group is... Libra, Aries and Leo and our last group is Sagittarius, Virgo and Gemini."

"Two out of the three fire signs are together." Aries shrugged. "Close enough."

"Switch?" asked Sagittarius.

"Nah. It would be best if the three of you weren't in the same group. And the two of you better not cause me trouble," warned Libra.

"FINE." Aries and Leo who were in the middle of discussing ideas on how to prank Libra.

"Yay! Us water signs are together!" cheered Pisces.

"Yeah! This will be fun." Scorpio grinned at his fellow water signs.

"And we get to keep the original treasure map," announced Cancer.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Gemini awkwardly glanced at Virgo and Sagittarius.

"Indeed. Now I'm going to pack everyone a snack bag." Virgo went into the kitchen.

"So, um, I don't really know either of you as well as the others," admitted Aquarius.

Capricorn looked at Taurus. "At least we know each other."

"Yeah. Wait what are we going to do with the dogs?" asked Taurus.

"They'll be fine. We're only going to be gone for a few hours," replied Sagittarius.

Virgo returned and gave every group a snack bag.