Aries Day

Aries P.O.V

I woke up. Finally today I get to celebrate! Aww that means that I'll have to stay home for a few hours while everyone else goes shopping. Unless... no I can't do that. Wait yes I can. I grinned at my plan and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

***

I finished eating and walked out of the dinning room. Then I walked around the house.

"Where's Gemini?"

"I don't know." Sagittarius was watching tv.

"I think he's in the pool room." Capricorn was cuddled up next to Sagittarius. Aww they're so cute! I ran upstairs.

***

When I got to my room, I changed into my swimsuit then I ran downstairs. I walked into the pool room to see Leo and Gemini playing around.

"Look Aries is here." Gemini pointed at me and grinned.

"Wanna join us?" asked Leo.

"Sure."

"I wonder where Sagittarius is," wondered Leo.

"She's with Cap."

"Oh that makes sense!" said Gemini.

I tried to do a front flip into the pool but accidentally flipped forward too much and I ended up doing a belly flop.

"Ow."

"And the front flip award goes to Aries!" announced Gemini while him and Leo clapped.

"You guys are mean," I joked. Then I started splashing them. They splashed back until Aquarius opened the door.

"Leo and Gemini, it's time to go now," announced Aquarius.

"Aww," pouted Gemini. Then all three of us got out of the pool. Leo walked out the door but I pulled Gemini into the towel closet. We both crouched down and I shut the door.

"Gemini! Gem... guys he's not in here," said Cancer.

"He was a minute ago!" Aquarius poked her head in through the door.

"Not anymore," shrugged Cancer. Then he closed the door.

"Let's just go without him," suggested Scorpio.

"We can't do that!" protested Virgo.

"We went without you yesterday." Pisces pointed at Virgo.

"It doesn't really matter," shrugged Libra.

"Let's just go. If Gemini doesn't come then he doesn't get a smoothie!" declared Pisces.

"Yeah. Let's go to the food court because I'm hungry," whined Taurus.

"Yeah me too." Sagittarius rubbed her empty stomach.

"Well we can't let Sagittarius be hungry," said Capricorn.

"Fine," agreed Virgo. Then they left.

***

I opened the closet door and crawled out. Then Gemini crawled out too and shut the closet door.

"Yay now today won't be boring!"

"Want to continue swimming?" asked Gemini.

"Sure." Then we both dived into the water. I swam down and grabbed Gemini's ankle. He tried to grab my ankle but I swam out of the way and pinched his leg.