Only Five Zodiacs Left

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"Oh you're a pretty one too. How come all you zodiacs are so pretty?" asked Anne walking down the stairs.

"We're not you're just ugly," retorted Aries. Then Anne pressed her fingers on Aries' arm where the bullet hit causing her to scream.

"Zodiacs! I've got another friend. This one tried to be brave but managed to get kidnapped."

Leo crossed his arms. "Anne stop! This is cruel. You don't need anymore of us."

Anne rolled her eyes. "Wrong. I need all of you."

Aries gasped. "LEO? Was that you?"

"ARIES!" yelled Leo.

"Oh right you two were fire sign buddies." Then Anne dragged her past all the cages.

"Aries? Why is there a bandage on your arm?" asked Aquarius.

Aries shrugged. "I got shot. No big deal." Then Anne poked the spot on her arm and Aries screamed again.

"No big deal alright." Then Anne walked Aries back over to the first cage.

"Wait who's that girl with the cage on the end facing the rest of us," asked Aries.

"That's Pegasus. She used to be Callie," replied Aquarius.

"How was everyone else doing? Is Sagittarius alright?" asked Capricorn.

Aries smirked.
"Yeah she's fine. Although me, her and Virgo almost died from driving off a bridge but Virgo saved our lives. It was fun." Then Anne unlocked the cage and pushed Aries in.

"Wait WHAT?" asked Capricorn.

"I knew they were having fun without me! How dare you!" shouted Leo.

"Sorry Leo. But we discovered this parachute in the car and we can have all sorts of fun with it," promised Aries. "Wait, is Scorpio here?"

"No. I'm dead."

"You didn't know he was kidnapped?" asked Pisces.

"Since she asked, probably not," said Libra.

Scorpio leaned against the bars. "I've been here a while."

"Dude, we were out looking for you and after a long time we found your bag," said Aries.

"Seriously? You guys didn't get my text?" asked Scorpio.

"What text?" asked Aries.

Aquarius shrugged. "At least now we'll have someone new for our conversations."

"What conversations?" asked Anne.

"Nothing. We talk to each other so now we have someone else to talk to," said Libra.

"Do you like to sing?" asked Pisces.

Aries chuckled. "I'm terrible at singing."

"Wow, you're on the other side of Leo, so you'll be able to hear him sing more than Pisces, Libra and Scorpio," said Capricorn.

Pisces' eyes widened. "Wait! How did you get shot anyways? Can you tell us the story? Please?"

Aries sighed as she remembered pushing Virgo away so she'd be safe. "Sure."

"Tell us what happened after Scorpio got kidnapped!" demanded Libra. "I'm interested in how you guys almost got yourselves killed driving off a bridge."

"Did anything funny happen?" asked Capricorn.

Aries grinned. "Oh I have a few stories to tell."