Menchies

A/N: For those who don't know, menchies is a frozen yogurt place where you can go and pick out a regular bowl or a bowl like the ones in the picture. Then you fill it up with frozen yogurt and you get to select toppings. There's also some flavours that you can get them swirled together. When you're done you have to pay based on how much your bowl of frozen yogurt weights. You also can use these little cups to get as many free samples as you'd like.

Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces were all in the living room.

"IT'S SO HOT IN HERE I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" Sagittarius dramatically tried to fan herself with a pillow.

"Over dramatic much?" asked Taurus.

"Sorry Aries and I have been taking drama lessons from Leo," announced Sagittarius.

Taurus sighed. "Go figure."

Capricorn chuckled. "Sorry it's so hot. Next time I'll just stay home."

Cancer stared at Capricorn. "You ARE home."

Aquarius facepalmed. "Fail."

Cancer groaned. "We have all the windows open and all the fans are on."

"But we're all still sweating, it's so hot outside." Pisces and Cancer we're trying to fan each other.

Aquarius put her hair up. "I'd go swimming but, I'm not exactly in the mood."

"Then what else can we do?" asked Capricorn.

"It's like the heat is draining my energy!" Pisces dramatically collapsed on the floor.

"Let's get some ice cream," suggested Cancer.

Pisces moved the fan so that it was facing her. "There's none left. I checked earlier."

Cancer made the fan face him. "Well that sucks."

"Maybe we could go out and get some ice cream," suggested Aquarius.

"Let's go to menchies!" Sagittarius jumped up from the couch.

"Yes!" cheered Capricorn.

Taurus made the fan face him, earning a glare from the two water signs. "Yeah. When the others are done, we can all go."

Aquarius walked over to the window since there was no way she was going to get the fan from Taurus. "Great idea."

"Where are the others anyway?" asked Cancer.

"They're swimming," replied Pisces.

Sagittarius groaned. "Hopefully they finish swimming soon, because I'm seriously craving menchies frozen yogurt now."

***

"CANNONBALL!" Leo jumped in the pool with his arms and legs tucked in. Aries, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio were all swimming.

"I call this one the Leo." Scorpio ran and screamed as high pitched as he could with his hands in the air before tripping and falling in the water on purpose.

Libra chuckled. "Well, he's not wrong."

Virgo laughed.

Aries glanced at Virgo suspiciously. "What's so funny?"

Virgo pointed to Leo and Scorpio."Just them."

All of the sudden, Aries was being lifted into the air and she looked down to see herself sitting on Gemini's shoulders. Aries crossed her arms and looked at Virgo who smiled innocently.