Hallucinations

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Taurus was driving a white van with Sagittarius in the passenger seat.

"Capricorn's gonna kill meeeeeeeee and then he's gonna skin me aliveeeeee and then he'll do the same to Cancerrrrrrr because we weren't watching Sagittariusssssssssss."

"Capricorn? Did I hear Capricorn? Capri save me I don't feel well." Sagittarius had her eyes closed.

"Um... Sorry Sag. Capricorn's still kidnapped."

"Capricorn was kidnapped? By whooooooo? I wanna know so I can strangle them and get my Capri back. I love you Capri."

"This is just too sad."

"WHAT?!? Capricorn is sad? NOOOOOO CAPRI PLEASE DON'T BE SAD! ILL CHEER YOU UP CAPRI!"

"Good thing the hospital is up ahead."

"CAPRICORN IS IN THE HOSPITAL? Was he hurt? Is he okay? Please tell me my Capri is okay."

"No. The hospital is for Sagittarius."

"Me? I'm in the hospital? Oh no what did I do? Did we crash when me, Aries and Virgo flew off that bridge? Please tell me Aries and Virgo are alright."

"I'm just not gonna say anything."

Sagittarius opened her eyes."Taurus watch out! You're gonna kill Ophiuchus! Stop!"

Taurus looked at the empty road ahead. "Sagittarius it's okay you're hallucinating."

"She's crawling in through the window. Help me Ophiuchus. Save my friends."

"Sagittarius what are you-" Then the van stopped and wouldn't drive. "What's going on?" Then him and Sagittarius were grabbed from behind and they passed out.

***

"You guys came up with some very interesting theories," said Virgo.

"I like the one where Anne is really a demon the most!" announced Scorpio.

Aquarius nodded. "I like the theory where we're all going to escape the most."

"Same," agreed Pisces.

Virgo made sure Anne wasn't around before lowering her voice. "It's like the guards are being controlled here."

"What do you mean?" asked Capricorn.

"Me, Sagittarius, Taurus and Cancer noticed that the guards act like they were under control."

Aries crossed her arms. "But only one person could control others and that's Ophiuchus. And Anne is definitely not the Ophiuchus I remember growing up with."

"Maybe not the one you remember, but she could still be Ophiuchus," suggested Gemini.

Leo shook his head. "But that doesn't make any sense."

Aquarius' eyebrows rose in question. "How?"

"Leo's right. Anne has been around for a long time, and Ophiuchus disappeared. Remember when we searched for her and it was like the vanished out of thin air?" asked Libra.

"Yeah, so it's impossible that Anne is Ophiuchus since the Ophiuchus that raised Aries is gone," replied Scorpio.

"Also, why bring all of us together to tear us apart?" asked Leo.

"You guys are right. It seems like Anne and Ophiuchus are opposites," agreed Pisces.

"Yoo hoo zodiacs! I've got another friend," sang Anne.