Self Defence (Sister Leo)

Thanks for the self defence idea Anubis260

"It it safe to come out yet?" asked Gemini.

"I don't know," whispered Libra.

Pisces opened the closet door, then quickly shut it. "Nope they're coming."

The other nine zodiacs walked by."WE WANT LIBRA! WE WANT GEMINI! WE WANT PISCES! WE WANT LIBRA! WE WANT GEMINI! WE WANT PISCES!" chanted the others. Sagittarius joined in although she was supposed to be hiding in the closet with Pisces, Gemini and Libra.

"How much longer until self defence class starts?" asked Pisces.

"Ten minutes. We'll go when they go back around the house," whispered Libra.

"So, can we join?" asked Gemini.

"It's a free class. You can just show up," said Libra. Then they heard the chanting zodiacs go in the basement.

"It's time. Let's go!" announced Pisces.

"Should we go quietly or quickly?" asked Gemini.

"Quickly. Go!" screamed Libra. Then they opened the closet door and ran for a car.

***

"WE WANT-" Everyone stopped as the heard a closet door open.

"IN THE LIVING ROOM!" screamed Sagittarius. Then everyone ran into the living room.

"One of the cars are gone." Cancer looked into the garage.

"Where did they go?" asked Scorpio.

"Let's follow them!" announced Taurus.

"Right. We'll use the find my I-phone app," said Virgo.

"What are we going to do when we find them?" asked Leo.

"I have something in mind. Leo and Aquarius come with me!" demanded Aries.

"Why?" asked Leo and Aquarius.

"Are you good at makeup?" asked Aries.

"Well... Yeah," replied Aquarius.

"Perfect." Then the three of them ran upstairs.

"Meanwhile the rest of us will take the second car and find the others," said Capricorn.

"Yeah. Six people in one car." Cancer rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Scorpio go with Aquarius, Aries and Leo. Then we'll only need to fit five people in one car," announced Taurus.

"Okay." Scorpio ran upstairs looking for the others.

"So are we going to find the others and tie them up?" asked Virgo.

"Yeah. Then we'll drive full speed with them tied to the roof!" cheered Sagittarius.

"I want to do that. Except I want to be tied to the roof," said Capricorn.

"Yes! Let's ask Aries, Leo, Scorpio and Gemini to join in later. We can have one person strapped to each roof and it'll be so much fun! Or maybe we can tie Virgo to the roof and listen to her screams!!!" cheered Sagittarius.

"Let's go. And you won't be able to do that Sagittarius if I tie you up first." Virgo winked.

***

Libra, Gemini and Pisces were inside the school gym. Even though it was summer activities still took place there.

"We're the only ones here." Gemini looked around the empty gym.