On The Way

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Libra walked outside. It was very early in the morning. The bus and truck were in the driveway like last time.

"I can't believe you guys are going on another trip!" said Tori.

"You're so lucky," said Deanne.

"I'll bring you guys another souvenir," promised Libra. Then they hugged and Tori and Deanne drove away in the truck. Libra walked back inside the house. Virgo was looking over her list of stuff to make sure she had everything ready. Leo was supposed to help too but he fell asleep on the couch.

"Our bus is here," announced Libra.

"Let's give everyone a few minutes to wake up," said Virgo while drinking hot chocolate. Then Aries walked down the stairs ready to go with her bags.

"Haha Virgo has a list," said Aries.

"You use a list to make sure you don't forget anything," said Virgo. Then Libra poked Leo until he woke up.

"What's going on?" asked Leo.

"You're going to be a good boy and bring the bags out to the bus for us," said Libra batting her eyelashes.

"Okay!" said Leo. Then he got up and brought the bags outside forgetting to put on shoes. Gemini and Cancer walked downstairs.

"You guys might want these," said Gemini giving everyone a pair of ear plugs.

"What did you guys do?" asked Aries.

"Nothing. It's what Pisces is going to do," said Cancer.

"Okay. What is Pisces going to do?" asked Virgo. Everyone else put the earplugs in their ears so Virgo did the same. Then they heard a loud alarm go off and Pisces ran around screaming "NEW YORK HERE WE COME!" Pisces ran downstairs with her bags and put them by the door.

"WAKE UP LAZY ZODIACS. WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!!!" yelled Pisces.

"I think Pisces might be a bit excited for New York," said Libra. Then Scorpio walked downstairs still half asleep.

"I swear one day you'll be the death of me fishie," said Scorpio.

"Too bad. Put your bags by the door and get ready!" said Pisces.

"I'm so tired I'll probably fall asleep on the plane," said Aquarius walking downstairs.

"What will we do at the hotel if we sleep on the plane?" asked Cancer.

"We will need something to do," said Gemini.

"I have an idea," said Libra. Then she pulled out her phone and started texting. She asked all her best friends (That's you guys) if they had any questions for truth or dare once they got to the hotel. Then Capricorn walked downstairs carrying Sagittarius who was still sleeping. She probably fell asleep while trying to walk down the stairs or something.

"GUYS! Hurry up so we can go to Tim Hortons for breakfast," said Libra. Taurus ran downstairs. He loved Tim Hortons food for breakfast. Then Virgo did a quick check of the house to make sure they didn't forget anything and they all waked out to the bus.

***

The zodiacs were on the same bus as last time. On the bus Aries and Gemini sat on the long seat in the back again. This time Taurus decided to drive and Virgo sat in the passengers seat. In the first row on the drivers side sat Cancer and Leo. Across from them sat Libra and Aquarius. In the second row on the drivers side sat Capricorn and Sagittarius. Across from them sat Scorpio and Pisces.