Part two of the plan

Taurus woke up on the floor. Wh-Where am I? Taurus looked around. Then he saw a woman with red hair. Oh... Right.

The woman smiled. "I see you're awake." Then she picked Taurus up and dragged him into the hallway.

"Taurus! NO! WE WERE SO CLOSE!" Virgo who broke down into tears.

"This your girlfriend?" asked Anne.

"You bet your ass she is." Anne frowned at his attitude. Then Anne dragged Taurus past everyone else's cage before throwing him in a cage across from Aries.

Anne walked back to her office to see Cancer trying to use a knife to cut the handcuffs. She sighed, picked him up, and walked past all the cages. Everyone seemed so broken and like there was no hope left. This wasn't supposed to happen! We were supposed to be making a run out of here. Oh no what have we done? Then he broke into tears when he saw the horrible condition Aquarius was in.

"Do you guys always cry or are you all weak minded?" asked Anne.

"How do you expect us to react when you shove someone we haven't seen in months in front of our cages. It's torture and cruel," hissed Scorpio.

"You're lucky there's bars separating us," said Aquarius. If looks could kill, Anne would be dead in an instant.

"Why is your hair pink, Cancer?" asked Pisces.

"What? Why does baby get pink hair and I don't! No fair!" whined Leo.

Libra rose an eyebrow. "Baby?"

"Heh... It's complicated." Leo chuckled.

Anne threw Cancer in his cage between Taurus and Virgo. Then she pressed the button and the handcuffs on Taurus and Cancer dropped to the floor."Part two will begin shortly... We just need to do some final inspections with your new cage so you guys can't break the walls. Anne looked mostly at Aries, Gemini, Leo and Libra.

Taurus face palmed. "I'm sorry guys... We failed."

Aquarius smiled. "It's okay. You tried."

"Shit you guys look like zombies. What the hell are they feeding you?!?" asked Cancer.

"Stuff that will make you throw up a few times," replied Gemini.

"So... We're all together again," said Pisces.

"WHO ARE ALL YOU NEW PEOPLE?" asked Pegasus.

"Who the fuck was that?" asked Taurus.

"Pegasus," replied Libra.

"As in the constellation? What's she doing here?" asked Cancer.

"She's Callie," replied Sagittarius.

"Aww... Did you finally get what you deserve?" asked Taurus.

Libra crossed her arms. "Guys she's been used as a punching bag. She definitely got what she deserved."

Pisces frowned. "She's still a jealous person."

Capricorn sighed. "I wonder what Anne has planned for us now."

"Don't know, don't care. I think she said something about a new cage," said Scorpio.

"Wait! Some of you actually managed to break holes in the walls?" asked Cancer.

Taurus chuckled. "Go figure."

Virgo bit her lip. "I just hope she intends to keep us alive."

Aquarius felt her stomach turning. "I wonder what she did with the other zodiacs..."