Cancer made a plan

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Cancer was looking around. He didn't like how his pink hair kept drawing attention, but at least no one recognized him. It's good that Taurus and Sagittarius left because there's more guards than usual here... So what should I do? I need to make myself useful so what can I do? Then Cancer took a map of the building out of his pocket and decided to plan a way to get downstairs and out with everyone else.

***

Leo picked at his nails. "Let's play truth or dare."

"How are we going to play?" asked Capricorn.

Leo shrugged. "I don't know but it's something to do."

"Okay let's start with you. Leo, truth or dare?" asked Scorpio.

"Dare."

"I dare you tell Gemini his hair is more fabulous than yours." Leo gasped.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" chanted everyone.

"Fine." A single tear fell down Leo's face. "Gemini you... Your hair... Is... AHHHH I CAN'T DO IT!!! THIS IS TOO HARD!!! FINE YOUR HAIR IS MORE FABULOUS THERE I SAID IT." Everyone clapped. "Libra truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you love me?"

Libra looked into his eyes."Leo, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else." The she kissed him.

"Okay, Aquarius truth or dare?" asked Libra.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who's hair is more fabulous. Mine or Leo's."

"Why me? WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE AGAINST MY BEAUTIFUL AND FABULOUS HAIR?!?" whined Leo.

Scorpio smirked. "Oh shit this is going to be good."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Leo's. Sorry Libra, but he uses a lot of products and stuff and it really does make his hair fabulous. Pisces truth or dare?"

"Yes!" Leo pumped a fist in the air.

"Truth!" said Pisces.

"Are you as sensitive as you pretend to be?"

"Nope. Sometimes I pretend like I'm going to cry so people will do stuff for me. That trick works a lot on Scorpio."

"All these times I made you those smoothies... Oh well I don't mind."

"Scorpio truth or dare?" asked Pisces.

"Truth."

"STOP PICKING TRUTH! I WANT TO SEE SOME DARES GOING ON HERE!" said Gemini.

"What encouraged you to break in here alone to save us?" asked Pisces.

Scorpio blushed."W-Well I thought if I broke you all out I'd be able to hold you and kiss you again, Pisces."

Aries rolled her eyes. "Pegasus stop growling like a jealous dog."

"Wait Pegasus?" asked Virgo.

"Shit. We forgot to explain that to her didn't we?" asked Gemini.

"Oh well, we'll do that later," said Aries.

"Capricorn truth or dare?" asked Scorpio.

"Truth."

"Hmm... What colour do you think Anne's natural hair is?"

"Hard to tell because she dyes her eyebrows too but I'm going to guess red."

"Boo! You should of asked him something personal," complained Gemini.