Capricorn Day

Capricorn P.O.V

I woke up. Today's my special day! I hope they don't let the fire signs bake the cake. I walked downstairs to eat my favourite breakfast that the others should of made.

  When I got down to the dinning room there was a plate/bowl of my favourite breakfast. I started eating when something grabbed my ankle from under the table. I screamed and fell out of my chair.

Sagittarius came out from under the table laughing.

"That wasn't nice."

"Yeah but it was funny."

I got up and sat back on the chair. "You really scared me."

Sagittarius sat in my lap. "How about an apology kiss?"

"Sounds good." Then we kissed.

"SAGITTARIUS! TIME TO GO!" screamed Aries from the living room.

"See you later." Then she jumped up and ran into the living room with the others. Why couldn't they have waited at least five more minutes before they decided to leave?

***

Everyone was gone so I decided to lie down across the couch while watching tv. Usually when I did that, Scorpio would push my legs off the couch so he would have room to sit down.

I took a chip and dipped it in the bowl of dip. It was nice to have some peace and quiet. Some of the others are always running around and screaming.

Sagittarius is like that, but I don't mind it when it's her. She's allowed to make as much noise as she wants. But the others get annoying after a while.

I took a blanket and and a pillow. I'm not going to sleep or anything I'm just going to rest for a while. But I'm so tired... Maybe I can just close my eyes. I won't fall asleep but at least I can rest my eyes. Yeah, that feels nice. Now I just have to make sure I don't fall asleep.

***

I woke up to see Sagittarius' face not even an inch away from mine. I jumped back and fell off the couch. This, apparently was one of the funniest things ever to Sagittarius.

"Bad Sagittarius," Aries hit her arm.

"Fight me."

Virgo sighed. "Are you alright?" She helped me up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sat up. All the zodiacs were in the living room except for Taurus, Aquarius and Libra. And they ate all my dip!

Pisces giggled.

"What's so funny?" asked Scorpio.

"Nothing." Pisces whispered something to Scorpio.

Then Scorpio looked at me and started laughing.

"I swear I'm going to kill you all." I got up and used the camera on my phone as a mirror. "Happy celebration!" Was written across my forehead with balloons on my cheeks. Great. There was also a heart on my nose. I thought of Sagittarius drawing that heart when I was sleeping and I smiled.

"Aww look he's smiling," smirked Leo.

"Where's Taurus, Aquarius and Libra?" I asked.

"Taurus is baking the cake while Aquarius and Libra are thinking about how to design it," explained Cancer.

"I'll just go see how they're doing." Gemini got up.

"You stay right where you are." Virgo grabbed his arm.