Movie Night

The next day, everyone was pretty bored. They were all just hanging out in the living room.

"There's nothing to do," whined Taurus.

"I know! I wish there was something fun to do," said Pisces.

Cancer paused. "Let's think of ideas."

"Video games!" suggested Sagittarius.

"Nah," replied Cancer.

Scorpio looked out the window. "How about we go to the beach?"

"Too cold," replied Virgo.

"It's never to cold for the beach!"

Capricorn chuckled. "You'll think it's too cold when you freeze your ass off!"

"How about we watch a movie?" asked Gemini.

Aries' eyes widened. "Wow. You thought of a good idea for once in your life."

"You're just jealous I thought of it first."

"Am not!"

Leo sighed. "Why do Aries and Gemini argue so much?"

"Anyway!" said Virgo who was changing the topic. "That's a great idea. What movies are playing right now?"

"I'll check." Libra went on the website using her phone.

"I guess it doesn't matter. We'll all go later on tonight," said Aquarius excitedly.

***

Later that night, they all arrived at the theatre. They got their tickets, then their food. Pisces, Cancer, Libra and Virgo got fun packs because they almost never ate all their popcorn. Sagittarius and Capricorn split an extra large popcorn and got two packs of smarties. Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius got medium popcorn and since they were really hungry Aries, Gemini and Taurus got large popcorn. Gemini offered to split an extra large popcorn with Aries like Sagittarius and Capricorn did, but then she threw a piece of popcorn at him. Aries, Sagittarius and Leo drowned their popcorn in butter at the self-serve butter machine. Virgo kept lecturing them about how unhealthy that was but the fire signs never listen to Virgo.

***

The zodiacs took their seats in the movie theater. Cancer, Aquarius, Leo and Libra all sat in the very front. Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Sagittarius and Capricorn all sat in the middle, while Gemini, Aries, and Virgo sat in the very back.The zodiacs got there early so they had to wait a bit. They were all talking to each other.

***

"So what's this movie about anyway?" asked Aquarius.

"About a boy who is dealing with cancer or something like that," replied Libra.

"What?" asked Cancer.

Aquarius sighed. "Not you. Anyway this movie sounds boring."

"Who cares?" Cancer ate a handful of popcorn. "We get movie theatre popcorn! It's the best!"

Leo turned around. "Guys, look at Sagittarius and Capricorn sitting back there holding hands."

"Leo don't provoke them." Cancer rolled his eyes. "You provoke everyone enough already."

"You want someone to hold YOUR hand?" asked Libra. Everyone started laughing except Leo.

Leo grabbed Aquarius and Libra's hands. "Ooh your hands are warm, Libra. Aquarius has cold hands."