The Family Reunion

The zodiacs never sold the mansion that they used to live in. They kept paying for it and sometimes some of them would go back there to visit. Fifteen years later, all the zodiacs were having a reunion at that house with their families.

Leo and Libra got out of the car.

Libra smiled as she looked at their old house. "This house brings back so many memories."

"I know. I'm so excited to see everyone again!"

Libra opened the car doors to let the kids out.

"I can't wait to see the house mommy and daddy grew up in," said Skyler.

Lillian gasped. "It's so big!" Lillian and Skyler were twin four year old girls. Lillian had long blonde hair and Leo's green eyes while Skyler had Libra's blue eyes and her blonde hair was put into little pigtails. Then all four of them walked into the house.

Libra felt the nostalgia hit her like a brick wall. "It's been so long since I've been here."

Lillian put Quinn down and Quinn started running around the house despite being pretty old.

Skyler tugged on Libra's shirt. "Mommy can I have your phone so I can catch Pokémon?"

"Sure." Libra gave Skyler her phone and she went around the house playing Pokémon go with Lillian.

Leo grinned. "Hey, let's go see my old room."

"Someone else is here."

"I'll be down in a second." Leo ran upstairs.

***

Libra watched as Capricorn and Sagittarius got out of the car with their kids. Libra opened the door.

"Libra!" Sagittarius gave Libra a hug.

Libra grabbed a strand of Sagittarius' waist long hair. "Woah your hair. It's longer now."

"I know right!"

Capricorn came in through the door. "Where's Leo?"

Libra sighed. "Probably doing something stupid."

Capricorn shook his head. "I see that didn't change." The three of them laughed.

"Who's this?" Libra looked at the little boy hiding behind Sagittarius and hugging her legs.

Sagittarius patted her son on the head. "This is Tyler." Tyler looked at Libra. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was seven years old.

"Hey, where did Ashley go?" asked Capricorn.

"Over here!" Ashley was jumping on the couches. Ashley had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was five and she had Sagittarius' energy.

Capricorn ran over to her. "Ashley sweetie stop that! You might get hurt!"

"Boo! You're no fun." Ashley crossed her arms.

Libra giggled. "Aww they're so cute."

"Where's your kids?" asked Sagittarius.

Libra looked around. "Somewhere." Then Leo came downstairs.

"Hey Leo!" grinned Sagittarius.

"Hi," said Capricorn.

Leo ran over to them. "Oh hey look at you guys!"

"Hi I'm Ashley." Ashley skipped over and shook Leo's hand. Sagittarius started laughing.

"I'm Leo. You look a lot like your mother."

"I know!"

"This is Tyler," introduced Capricorn.