Valentines Day

Virgo walked downstairs. It was Valentine's Day. There were Valentine's Day decorations all over the house. She walked over to the kitchen. On the door there was a note.

For Virgo only. I made you a special breakfast.

Virgo smiled and walked into the dinning room. She sat in her seat and in front of her was a plate full of heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup. Oh Taurus. He remembered me.

***

Someone knocked on Pisces' door.

"Who is it?" asked Pisces.

"Libra."

"Come in."

Libra walked in the room and sat on the bed beside Pisces. "What are you drawing?"

"The way I feel right now." The drawing was of Pisces and two people were pulling on her arms.

"Is that Scorpio and Cancer?"

"Yeah. I love Valentine's Day but it's stressful because it's about love but I can't choose who to love. It's so complicated."

"Pisces forget about them for now. You should be happy. I was wondering if you'd like me to paint your nails for Valentine's Day."

"You're right. I'd love my nails done."

***

Leo, Aquarius, Libra and Taurus were in the living room. Leo was throwing the heart shaped marshmallows that Pisces made at Libra and Aquarius. Aquarius caught a few in her mouth while Libra threw them back at Leo.

"Guys stop. There's marshmallows everywhere and Pisces stayed up most of the night putting up the decorations and cutting out the marshmallows," said Taurus.

Leo shrugged. "I only took one bag."

"I helped with the decorations," said Aquarius.

"Aww does Taurus want some love too?" Leo threw marshmallows at Taurus.

***

Sagittarius woke up. There was a huge pink teddy bear sitting beside her. It was holding a red heart and the name Sagittarius was sewed into it. The teddy bear was sitting on a heart shaped box of her favourite chocolates. That's it! I have to do something really nice for Capricorn! She got up and got ready.

Sagittarius walked downstairs to see Leo, Libra, Taurus and Aquarius in the middle of a heart shaped marshmallow war. She decided to walk by like nothing was going on and got in the car.

***

Scorpio, Cancer and Capricorn were in the basement. Capricorn asked them to help him cut out little hearts out of paper and decorate them.

"How many of these are we making?" asked Cancer.

Capricorn shrugged. "As many as we can."

"Dude, you have enough hearts you don't need that many!" whined Scorpio.

"That heart is too pointy."

"Cap. She's not going to notice how pointy every single heart is," said Cancer.

"She might."

"No she won't," argued Scorpio. He wished that he could do something like that for Pisces, but him and Cancer were warned not to because it would make things harder for her.