A New Friend

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Anne looked at the empty house. The others were smarter then she thought. She sat down and tried to think where the zodiacs would of gone next. So they knew that I would come after them? They must of ran away. They're probably at a cabin or hotel or something. I'll just get some of my spies to find where they went. They couldn't have gotten very far! Thought Anne. Then she geot in her car and drove away.

The next day, all the zodiacs were in Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer's hotel room.

"So what happens now?" asked Libra. "We just wait for the police to find Leo?"

"Well WE can't go looking for him for obvious reasons," said Capricorn.

"But what if we miss the end of the year school dance?" asked Pisces.

"Then there's nothing we can do about it," said Virgo.

"How long do you guys think we will have to stay hiding?" asked Aquarius.

"Hopefully not long," replied Taurus.

"I'm in the mood for a smoothie," said Aries.

"We can't go out to get smoothies and stuff because we could be recognized," said Virgo.

"Unless we wear a disguise," said Cancer.

"All we need to do is get a mask of Aries' face. That'll scare everyone away," said Gemini. Aries punched him.

"Anyway, eventually we will have to go out to buy more food so one of us should go get smoothies and stuff we can use as disguises," said Libra.

"Why do I feel like whoever leaves will get kidnapped?" asked Scorpio.

"Cap, you look for apartments we can rent because we can't stay in this hotel for long," said Sagittarius.

"Right!" said Capricorn.

"So... Who's going to get the stuff?" asked Taurus. Everyone quickly got down on one knee and pressed a finger to their noses and screamed "NOT IT!" Except for Taurus.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Taurus.

"Nope," replied Aries.

"Try to look as different as you can for now," said Virgo.

"So I can use whatever I want to look different?" asked Taurus.

"Sure!" said Pisces. Taurus smiled and went back to his room.

***

  "WE'LL GO DOWN IN HISTORY..." sang Leo.

"Shut up!" yelled Pegasus.

"REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES!"

"YOU'VE BEEN SINGING THAT STUPID SONG FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS. SHUT. THE. HELL. UP!"

"That song is smarter then you are," argued Leo.

Pegasus face palmed. "I swear out of all twelve of you I had to be stuck locked up here next to you!"

"Actually our rooms aren't next to each other so HA!"

"Get me out of here!"

"I see you guys are getting along," said Anne.

"Out of all twelve of them it had to be him. Why couldn't you have gone after Scorpio?" asked Pegasus.

"Ew... You're like... Eighty something years older then him," said Leo.

"I swear I'm going to-"

"Anyway," said Anne interrupting Pegasus. "The two of you are acting like five year olds."