Escape

Aries was in her room when a man came and tied up her hands.

"What's going on?" asked Aries. She was dragged into the hallway where everyone else was being dragged away as well.

"CAPRICORN!" screamed Sagittarius.

"SAGITTARIUS!" Capricorn tried to walk over to her but the man behind him kept him away.

"THIS IS SO SEXIST! ITS ONLY MEN TAKING US AWAY! CALLIE YOU SEXIST-"
Someone covered Aquarius' mouth. Aquarius seems extra angry for some reason.

***

They dragged everyone into the same room and locked the door. The floor was hard and the room was dark. It was very warm in the room.

"What's going on?" asked Gemini. There were speakers in the room.

"Zodiacs, it appears neither of you will answer my questions. So now I'll leave all nine of you locked up in this very warm room where it's so dark you can barely see. When you get bored, answer a few questions and I'll let you go. Every minute the temperature in the room will increase."

***

Cancer brought Pisces a cup of water.

"Thank you," said Pisces. She was getting better. "So what's going on now?"

"Leo is trying to rescue the other signs. He came up with a plan and he seemed pretty confident."

"Oh okay. I hope Leo doesn't get kidnapped."

"Leo has it all under control."

"So... We're all depending on Leo?"

"Oh. We're screwed."

***

A few hours later, Leo and the SWAT team remained hidden behind the trees and bushes. In front of everyone was a small building. It looked like an abandoned hotel.

"You better be right about this, muttered a SWAT officer.

***

The zodiacs were trying to stay strong. Capricorn and Sagittarius were sitting next to each other in a corner, Virgo was sleeping and using Taurus as a pillow, Gemini was trying to braid Aries' hair but her natural curls got very frizzy from all the heat, Aquarius and Libra were talking and Scorpio was sitting alone. Then they heard a bunch of noise.

***

Cancer was pacing around in the room.

"You don't have to stay here with me you know," said Pisces.

"Yeah but I have nothing else to do. It's stressing me out. Leo had a "big plan" but we all know Leo by now. I hope it doesn't involve explosives again!"

"Again?"

"Long story. A while ago Gemini and the fire signs got explosives and almost ended up in jail."

"That somehow doesn't surprise me."

***

Leo was waiting outside when a few SWAT officers ran out of the building with the zodiacs. He ran over to them.