Babysitting

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" asked Gemini. They were at a daycare babysitting kids because the girl that owns the day care was sick.

"Extra money. And there's twelve of us," said Virgo.

Aries pulled a kid away from the her. "How does one woman take care of all these kids?"

"The girls that help her are taking the day off since we're here," said Virgo.

Gemini sighed. "So she trusts twelve teenagers to take care of a bunch of kids?"

"Actually me, Pisces, Capricorn and Cancer are known for being excellent babysitters," said Virgo.

Aries laughed. "Little Miss perfect Virgo does it all!"

"Hey! You'd be a good babysitter if you didn't yell at the kids," said Virgo.

"That was because they were pulling on my hair and trying to brush my teeth with hot sauce. One little girl put ketchup on my head and tried to eat me..."

"Now we know why Aries doesn't like little kids," said Gemini.

"I like little kids, just not babysitting."

A little boy ran up to Gemini and kicked him in the knee.

"What was that for?" asked Gemini. The little boy ran away screaming. "I hate this."

"At least you're not Pisces right now," said Virgo. They looked over to the little kids playing with play dough and throwing it at Pisces and rubbing it in her hair.

"These kids are violent," said Aries.

Virgo crossed her arms. "So were YOU as a little kid."

"Are you guys going to sit there talking the whole time or can you help me?!?" asked Pisces with one kid sitting on her neck, three kids hanging off her arms and two kids with their arms wrapped around her legs. One bit her hand.

"I'm never doing this again," said Gemini while they pulled kids away from Pisces.

***

Capricorn, Taurus and Scorpio were in the kitchen making snacks for the kids.

"If the teacher asks how my weekend went, I'm saying I baby sat demons in hell because it's basically the same as this," said Scorpio. Taurus flicked his forehead.

"These kids are savages, no wonder they are paying us so much to babysit them," said Capricorn.

"At least we get to eat some of these snacks," said Taurus while eating fish crackers.

Pisces walked in the kitchen with her clothes covered in play dough and her hair was in a messy bun.

"What did they do to you?" asked Scorpio.

Pisces sighed and stole Taurus' fish crackers. "I can't take this anymore. Those monsters hate me."

"Want to make snacks with us?" asked Capricorn.

"Sure," replied Pisces. Then she ate a strawberry.

"How much longer do we have to be here?" asked Taurus.

Capricorn checked his watch. "Five hours."

Pisces groaned. "I have a shift at the pet store an hour after we're finished here."