Snowball Fight

It was the day after Valentine's Day. Pisces woke up. Then she nervously got ready. It was time to tell him how she felt. She got dressed and knocked on Libra's door.

"Who is it?" asked Libra.

"Pisces."

"Come in." Libra opened the door.

"C-Can you do my make up?"

"Did you decide?"

"Yes I did and I want my make up done nicely, but not too much."

"You came to the right place." Libra pulled Pisces in her room and Pisces sat down in a chair. Libra started working on her make up. "So, who is it?"

"It's..."

***

"It snowed outside!" cheered Leo. Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio and Aquarius were in the living room.

"Maybe we could have a snowball fight later," suggested Scorpio.

Virgo pointed to Aries and Gemini. "If we do NO THROWING SNOW DOWN MY JACKET OR AT MY FACE! I MEAN YOU GUYS ARIES AND GEMINI!"

"Hey, where are Aries and Gemini?" asked Cancer.

"Sag and Cap are gone too," said Taurus. Then they heard screaming outside.

Aquarius opened the curtains. "I think we found someone."

Virgo ran over and looked through the window. Aries and Gemini were throwing snowballs at Sagittarius and Capricorn. Capricorn held two smoothies in his hands while Sagittarius fought back.

Virgo opened the door and Capricorn ran inside. "Thanks." Capricorn took off his shoes and jacket and put one of the smoothies on the coffee table. "Do not touch it's for Sagittarius. I mean you Leo."

"Damn I'm getting my own smoothie," said Leo. "Who wants to come?"

"W-Well I'm in the mood for a smoothie." Aquarius stood beside Leo.

"LIBRA WANT TO COME FOR A SMOOTHIE?" asked Leo.

"BUSY!" yelled Libra from upstairs.

"Okay." Leo and Aquarius left. Then the door opened and Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius walked inside laughing.

"You should've seen his face!" laughed Aries.

"I hope he didn't recognize us!" Sagittarius picked up her smoothie.

"What's going on?" asked Virgo.

"We threw a snowball at the principal because he was walking by," said Gemini.

Capricorn sighed. "You guys are going to get us all arrested some day!"

"If we're going to get arrested someday, let's have some fun NOW!" said Taurus.

Virgo pointed at him. "Be good."

"Or maybe we could NOT get arrested," suggested Cancer.

Scorpio scoffed. "Where's the fun in that?"

"We don't have to rot away in a dirty old cage for the rest of our lives," said Cancer.

"It's not called a cage," corrected Taurus.