Two weeks later

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Cancer was walking through the grass. Then in front of him he saw a girl with blue hair.

"Aquarius!" She looked up and smiled. "I thought you were kidnapped!" He ran and gave her a hug while crying tears of joy.

"How are you?" asked Aquarius.

"Great! I'm so glad you're back! Now we need to get Leo and Libra then arrest the kidnappers and everything will be alright," said Cancer.

"We can't do that," said Aquarius.

"Why not?" asked Cancer.

"Because... I'm still stuck in that horrible place!"

"What?!? No you're here with me!"

"No, Cancer. I'm sorry." Then she disappeared.

***

Cancer opened his eyes and saw Gemini looking at him curiously. Then he remembered he was in the hotel.

"What's going on?" asked Cancer.

"You were crying. Did you have a sad dream?" asked Gemini. Then Cancer remembered it was all a dream. A fresh tear fell from his face.

"Aqua. She was there. She was so real and I miss her so much," said Cancer. Gemini gave him a look of sympathy.

"I know what you mean. I miss Aries too," said Gemini. They were at the same hotel for two weeks now. The other group didn't call or text yet.

"Yeah but at least you know she's safe. Aqua referred to her as "monster" so I'm really worried," said Cancer.

"They didn't call or text for two weeks. I'm even more worried about them because at least you know Aquarius is alive..." said Gemini.

"I'm sure they're fine. Virgo has it all under control," said Capricorn.

"But wouldn't... Wouldn't we have heard from them?" asked Gemini. He was going mad with worry.

"Maybe they're still trying to find somewhere... Either way maybe it's better if we're split up so if the kidnappers find us there will be less people to keep track of and they can't try to kidnap us all at once," explained Capricorn.

Then Sagittarius and Pisces walked in the room.

"Hear anything from them?" asked Cancer.

"Nothing," replied Pisces.

"I'm sure they're alright. I mean seriously what could have happened?" asked Sagittarius.

"Anyway, I think we would be better off together. They're picking us off one by one so I'd like to spend as much time with everyone before we're all locked up!" snapped Gemini.

"Don't talk like that. You're speaking as if you think they're going to find us all," said Pisces with wide eyes.

"Let's face it. They probably are," said Gemini.

"You gave up already! They only have three of us. All we have to do is avoid them until the police find them and throw the assholes behind this in jail," said Sagittarius.

"She's right," said Cancer.

"Whatever. Let's just go to the dinning room because I'm hungry," said Capricorn.

***

"This. Sucks. So. Much," complained Aries.

"We all hate it," said Virgo. Aries, Virgo, Scorpio and Taurus were in their car. The kidnappers found them twice so they were on the run again.