Ghost Stories

It was the day after the zodiacs got home from Florida. Some zodiacs were sad to leave Florida, but they had a great time. Especially Aries and Gemini, so far only Sagittarius and Aquarius knew about their relationship.

***

Taurus woke up. He was in his own room back at the mansion. He decided to walk downstairs and get something to eat. When he got into the kitchen, he noticed Cancer and Leo were in the dinning room.

Taurus poured himself some cereal and joined them. "So... Anyone have any plans for later on today?"

"Not really. I'm going for a run later if you want to come," said Leo.

"Sure."

Cancer took a bite of his toast. "Maybe I'll come too."

Scorpio appeared in the doorway. "Maybe we could tell ghost stories later."

"No! That's a bad idea Scorpio!" said Cancer.

"Great idea," said Leo and Taurus at the same time.

Cancer shuddered. "Remember the last time we let Scorpio tell a ghost story?"

Leo nodded. "This time we'll put a bell on him so he can't sneak away and scare you."

"There. Problem solved," said Taurus.

Cancer bit his lip."W-well Capricorn gets scared easily too!"

"Fear is a weakness that you have to learn to control," said Scorpio.

Leo smirked. "Aren't you afraid of spiders?"

"This isn't about me!"

"Fine. But we have to tell the stories inside the mansion and I get to use my phone as a flashlight," demanded Cancer.

"Deal," agreed everyone else at the same time.

***

Pisces walked into the living room. She saw a plate of Oreo cookies on the coffee table. I'm sure no one will mind if I take just one. Pisces ate the Oreo cookie.

"BLEH IT'S TOOTH PASTE!!!" Aries walked in the living room laughing. "Any particular reason you're playing a prank on me?"

"For fun. Those Oreos were meant for Virgo because she loves Oreo cookies. Revenge is sweet."

"I don't think you're supposed to take that literally. Mind if I take a few? I wonder if Libra likes Oreo cookies."

"Yeah sure." They heard footsteps. "Hide! Virgo's coming!" Aries and Pisces slid underneath the couches.

"Ooh Oreos!" Crap. It's Gemini! thought Aries.

"ARIES!" screamed Gemini.

Virgo walked into the room laughing. "So I was right! I knew I saw Aries messing with some Oreos!"

Pisces came out from under the couch. "She did it to me too!"

"I bet that prank was meant for me," said Virgo.

"Why do you think so?" asked Gemini.

"Aries will kill me if I tell you."

"Let's get some revenge of our own," suggested Gemini. "I bet Aries is nearby, let's get her!"

Aries was hoping Pisces wouldn't tell them where she was. Pisces was too nice to do something like that. Then something grabbed Aries' foot and dragged her out from under the couch.