What do you mean you're leaving?

Everyone was in the living room except for Capricorn. Capricorn walked downstairs with a bunch of suitcases.

"What's with the suitcases?" asked Cancer.

"You're not running away are you?" chuckled Taurus.

"We have to go to college or university soon. Remember?" asked Capricorn.

Aries rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah. Forgot all about that."

"Wait you're leaving now?" asked Virgo.

"Yeah. I came to say my goodbyes," replied Capricorn.

"What? You can't leave yet!" protested Aquarius.

"Yeah. Shouldn't the twelve of us stick together?" asked Pisces.

Capricorn sighed. "Guys. The rest of you will have to move out soon as well. I'm going a week early so I can get to know the town a bit before I have to go to college."

Gemini blinked in surprise. "I can't believe this is happening."

"But... it won't be the same without you," said Libra.

"Guys it's only a week. Some of you are going to the same college as me anyway." Capricorn rolled his eyes." So why does being away for a while really matter? We'll still visit each other and stuff but face it. We all knew this day was coming."

"Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting this," said Leo.

Then Capricorn felt something on his leg. He looked down to see Sagittarius with her arms around his leg. He tried to shake her loose but Sagittarius wouldn't move. "Sag... saying goodbye to you will be the hardest."

"Then don't."

"Saggi. I have to go."

"No Capri! Stay with me."

"Saggi. We're going to the same college. It will only be a week."

"But that's too long Capri."

"Saggi stop. You're going to make me feel worst about leaving so soon."

"Good. Stay with us Capri."

Capricorn walked over to the others. Sagittarius stayed attached to his leg. "Bye guys."

Everyone got up to give him a hug.

Virgo had tears in her eyes. "We'll miss you Cappy. You'll have to visit us."

"Don't worry I will."

"No he won't. Because he's not going anywhere!" announced Sagittarius.

"My taxi is here. I'll miss you all so much. Bye guys. Sagittarius get up please so I can give you a goodbye kiss."

"I refuse to leave you."

Capricorn bent down and kissed her. "Good bye my love."

"Capri! No!"

"Taurus," ordered Capricorn. Taurus got up and pulled Sagittarius away.

"CAPRI! NO CAPRI STOP! DON'T DO THIS! I LOVE YOU CAPRI!!!" screamed Sagittarius while crying and fighting to get away from Taurus.

"I'll face time you as soon as I get there. I love you too Saggi."

"CAPRI! NOOOOOOOO!"

Capricorn walked out the door trying not to cry. Seeing Sagittarius so upset broke his heart but it he didn't leave now, he never would. Then he packed his suitcases in the taxi wondered if he did the right thing the whole way there.

***

"It doesn't feel right without him," pouted Leo as he sat on the couch.

Libra shook her head. "I still can't believe he's gone."

"There was always twelve of us. Now there's eleven," frowned Aquarius.

Aries shrugged. "He's right though. In around another week or so we'll all have to move."

Virgo cuddled a pillow. "It's just so hard to face the fact that we won't all be together anymore."

Taurus smiled reassuringly. "I know but at least the rest of us are still together."

Scorpio looked around. "Where's Sagittarius?"

Cancer hugged his knees. "I think she's in her room sulking. I haven't seen her since she ran outside to chase after Capricorn's taxi."

"Yeah. Poor girl," sighed Pisces.

"Let's bake a cake or something," suggested Gemini.

Aries got up and stood in front of the stairs. "Sagittarius? Want to bake a cake with us?"

No answer.

"Maybe she'll come downstairs later," suggested Virgo.

***

Capricorn arrived at the airport. He payed the taxi driver and got out of the taxi. Then he opened the trunk and pulled out all his suitcases.

"Wow I must of forgotten how heavy this one was," muttered Capricorn. "Wait a minute... I don't remember packing a heavy suitcase." Then he noticed that part of it was unzipped. He grabbed the zipper and unzipped the rest of the suitcase. "WHAT THE HELL?!?"

"SURPRISE!" Sagittarius jumped into Capricorn's arms.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Coming with you, obviously."

"What? But you can't-"

"Of course I can. We'll share an apartment and it will be perfect since we're going to the same college."

"I can't believe you did this. No, I can't believe I forgot you'd do something like this."

"Oh well. Too late to send me back home. Now come on! We have a plane to catch!"

"What about your luggage?"

"Meh we're rich I'll just buy new stuff."

"And the fact that you don't have a plane ticket?"

"..."

"..."

"I'm rich. Let's see if I can buy a last minute ticket."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course." Then Capricorn and Sagittarius walked into the airport to catch their flight.

***

Aries ran downstairs, and almost tripped. "Sagittarius is gone too."

"WHAT?" asked Virgo. Then everyone ran over to Aries and they read the note Sagittarius left in her bed.

Dear zodiacs,
I left to be with Capricorn, my true love. I wish I could of said goodbye to you guys but I'll come to visit soon! I can't believe this is happening but I'm excited to start a new life. I miss you guys. Call me maybe?
-Sagittarius

Pisces stared at the note. "So Sagittarius is gone too."

Libra pouted. "There's ten of us left."

"This is too soon!" Cancer ran a hand through his hair.

"At least they're happy. Right?" asked Leo.

Taurus nodded. "Yeah. Sag and Cap are probably checking out their new apartment. We should be happy for them."

Gemini sighed. "And let's enjoy being together as long as we can because our little group will only get smaller."

"You're right. Let's celebrate together," cheered Aquarius.

"We'll miss them... but we'll see them again soon," admitted Scorpio.