Shopping

It was raining outside, so there was nothing really to do. Then Libra had an idea. She called everyone down to the living room and announced everyone should go shopping.

"Ewww no!" frowned Scorpio.

Pisces grinned and clapped her hands. "I LOVE SHOPPING! WE CAN BUY GIANT PRETZELS AND GET MATCHING SWEATERS-"

"Pisces you're hurting my head," said Virgo.

Gemini nodded. "I actually like the idea of matching sweaters."

Aquarius rolled her eyes. "You like anything when a girl suggests it."

"I suggest Gemini jumps off a cliff!" cheered Aries.

"Anyway, we could split up into groups so we can go to the stores we all like," suggested Taurus.

"No. The girls are the only ones who enjoy this idea."

"Actually Scorpio, I don't mind that idea," retorted Capricorn.

"You just want to be with your little girl friend. Sagittarius and Capricorn sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage," sang Leo.

Sagittarius and Capricorn were blushing. Virgo noticed. At this point everyone knew about their relationship.

"Anyway, I say the girls go together and the guys go together," suggested Virgo.

"Why?" asked Sagittarius.

"Does there have to be a reason? Why are you questioning me? Never mind, I don't want to go shopping." Virgo stormed up to her room. She felt like a child throwing a tantrum, but she didn't care.

"Is she mad at me?" asked Sagittarius.

"No, I think she's just stressed over something and had to get her anger out," said Libra. "I'll go see what's up." Libra followed Virgo.

"Virgo has a mental breakdown over literally anything," sighed Gemini.

"Shut up." Aries jabbed his ribs with her foot.

"Whatever it is she's really upset." Cancer looked at the others. "But do we need matching sweaters? The less I have in common with the rest of you, the better."

"You love us." Taurus ruffled Cancer's hair.

"I'll get a matching friendship bracelet with you!" promised Aquarius.

Pisces nodded excitedly.

***

Libra knocked on Virgo's door.

"GO AWAY. I JUST WANNA DIG A HOLE AND DIE FOR A WHILE."

"Virgo, even you should know that's not possible."

"Libra? I can't talk right now."

"Too bad I'm coming in anyway." Then Libra walked into Virgo's room. She was crying.

"Virgo what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?"

"I don't wanna say."

"I tell you everything. You're one of my best friends!"

"Promise not to tell anyone ever?"

"Promise."

"I think I like Capricorn. But him and Sagittarius are so happy together. I'd never break them up, I want Capricorn to be happy. But why can't I be happy too?"