The Plan

Cancer walked downstairs. He smiled when anyone was nearby. Cancer was depressed but he didn't let anyone else know. Pisces meant so much to him. Although she chose Scorpio, Cancer didn't hate him.

He walked into the dinning room with everyone else and ate toast. There was still four empty spaces.

Libra brought Pisces her food in her room since Pisces was still too beat up to walk. Capricorn was unusually quiet. Virgo was trying to start a conversation but Aries and Sagittarius usually talk a lot so without them it just wasn't the same.

***

It was Friday. The other zodiacs decided to stay home from school because of Callie. It wasn't safe to leave the house anymore.

Everyone was in the living room talking. Then they heard a car door close outside. Callie walked through the front door with ten men behind her.

"We came for Virgo but I guess we can take the others while we're here."

Ten more men blocked the way to the pool room. There was no escape.

"Isn't it sexist how all your back up are men? What happened to strong women? You sexist stalker!" yelled Aquarius.

"You took Sagittarius from me. Now you'll pay." Capricorn ran up to Callie and tried to punch her. A man grabbed his wrists and dragged him outside.

"Capricorn!" yelled Virgo. There was no point fighting. There were too many men.

"I thought she only had two assholes," said Libra.

"Get them," ordered Callie. The men went after the zodiacs. Some tried fighting back but it was no use. Eventually they were all sitting in the back of a big white van with their hands and feet tied up. Callie counted them all.

"We're missing one. Search the house." A few men ran back inside the house.

***

Pisces woke up. She heard something going on downstairs. It sounded like screaming. She tried to get up but she was still hurt all over. Then everything went quiet. Maybe they got into a fight...

She heard someone walking upstairs. She had a bad feeling about this. Somehow Pisces crawled out of bed and rolled under it.

A few minutes later two men opened the door to her room. She didn't dare breathe until they left.

After she heard them drive away, Pisces crawled out from under her bed. She couldn't stand so she was going to have to stay on the floor.

"SCORPIO!" No answer.

"LIBRA! AQUARIUS! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" No answer.

Pisces realized something. Maybe those men took them all away... Everyone else was kidnapped! Wait! If everyone else is gone they could be captured for a long time and there's no one to bring me food and water. I have to find a way to get downstairs.

Pisces tried to stand up but it hurt her too much. Come on Pisces! You have to do this or you'll starve! She stood up and walked three steps before falling down again. She crawled over to the stairs and slowly crawled down.

***

Sagittarius was sitting in her room staring at the wall and thinking of how she can escape. Then she heard footsteps.

"AT LEAST LET ME SEE HER!" screamed a voice.

"WHO'S THERE?" yelled Sagittarius.

"SAGITTARIUS? IS THAT YOU?"