Aquarius' Blue Hair

Credits for this idea go to Angie6106

"Heyyyyyy Aquarius?" asked Cancer.

"Yeah?" asked Aquarius. All twelve zodiacs were in the living room.

"Can you please tell us what colour your hair is naturally? Or if it is actually naturally blue?" asked Cancer.

"No. That's a secret," replied Aquarius.

Sagittarius accusingly pointed her finger at Aquarius. "Secrets are for people who have something to hide!"

Aquarius smiled. "Then I have something to hide."

"We will find out what colour your hair is naturally!" promised Leo.

Aquarius smirked. She loved challenges. "I'd like to see you try."

"We'll make a plan. Who's with me?" asked Scorpio. Everyone but Aquarius cheered.

"Wait! Pisces knows the answer!" screamed Aries.

"Tell us!" demanded Gemini.

Pisces stuck her tongue out. "No."

"Fine. All ten of us against Pisces and Aquarius," declared Capricorn.

Libra rubbed her hands together. "Great. Let's go figure out this long unsolved mystery."

"Yeah!" cheered everyone.

"Everyone come to my room," ordered Taurus.

"I'll get some cookies," Aries got up and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll get the drinks." Virgo followed Aries.

"I'll use my phone to write down ideas." Gemini got on the notes all on his phone.

"Everyone, TO TAURUS' ROOM!" yelled Scorpio and everyone ran upstairs.

"Did that actually just happen?" asked Pisces.

Aquarius sighed. She wasn't the least bit worried. "Yes it did."

***

"So... How are we going to do this?" asked Gemini. Everyone was sitting on the floor in Taurus' room.

"What are we going to do? Figure it out from Aquarius or get Pisces to spill the beans?" asked Virgo.

"Let's have two different groups. Five go after Aquarius and the other five go after Pisces," suggested Scorpio.

Libra chuckled. "You're making it sound like we're going to kidnap them."

"Too soon!" Leo elbowed her.

Libra bit her lip. "Oh right. Sorry."

"Okay! Me, Leo, Sag, Gemini and Scorpio will get Aquarius to tell us while Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer will try to get Pisces to spill the beans," declared Aries.

"Should we let all five of them go in the same group?" asked Taurus.

"It's not your call anyway, Aries makes the rules." Leo stuck his tongue out.

"I brought pencils and paper so we can draw plans." Cancer layer out a large piece of paper.

Capricorn grinned. "I feel like an evil mastermind right now. And I'll admit, I kind of like it."

"Yes Cap, join the evil side. We've been expecting you." Sagittarius laughed evilly.

"Okay guys lets get to work," ordered Virgo.