Assignment

Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces were in class waiting. Taurus, Cancer and Gemini were talking, Leo was telling jokes to Libra, Virgo, Aquarius and Capricorn were quietly waiting and Pisces was helping Scorpio with his homework.

Aries and Sagittarius walked in late. The teacher glared at them.

"Both of you, detention after school."

"Well you see..."

"Aries this is probably another lame excuse. Sit down both of you. And Taurus, take off those sunglasses! It's still winter!"

Aries and Sagittarius sat down.

"Someone's in trouble," tormented Gemini. Aries turned around and flicked him on the forehead. Sagittarius kicked her feet up on the back of the chair in front of her. Until Leo pushed her, making her fall out of her desk.

"Anyway, your assignment is to make a short speech about something that you disagree with. This is a competition. The winner gets a prize," explained the teacher. "I have already chosen your groups. Group one is Aries, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces. Group two is Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn and Taurus. Group three is Virgo, Libra, Cancer and Aquarius."

"She did NOT just put the fire signs together," said Virgo.

"Help me," said Pisces. Leo made an evil laugh.

Then everyone got in their groups.

***

"What should our speech be about? What's something we disagree with?" asked Pisces.

"The law," replied Leo. 

"School," said Aries.

"Donald Trump," said Sagittarius.

Pisces sighed and tapped her pencil against her notebook. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

Leo pointed to Aries' hair. "I disagree with Aries' curly hair."

Aries plucked a folder curl from Leo's head. "Your hair is as curly as mine!"

"I disagree with curly hair in general," said Sagittarius.

Aries and Leo turned to face her and said in unison,"I disagree with black hair."

Pisces her her hands through her hair. "I disagree with all of you!"

"I disagree with cheesecake," said Leo.

Aries crossed her arms. "I disagree with your face!"

"I disagree with the teacher," said Sagittarius. The teacher glared at her.

Leo smiled at the teacher. "I disagree with Sagittarius. Please give me extra credit."

"Everyone disagrees with Leo," said Aries.

"I disagree with how Pisces looks like she's about to snap her pencil in half," said Sagittarius.

Pisces snapped her pencil. "I WANT A NEW GROUP!"

"That's not very nice," said Aries.

Sagittarius placed both hands over her heart. "You hurt our feelings."

"My poor heart is broken." Leo started fake crying.

Pisces screamed in frustration and ran to the washrooms. The fire signs high-fived.

"Detention all three of you. Aries and Sagittarius, you now have two days," said the teacher.

Aries was about to argue but Leo covered her mouth. Sagittarius rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.