We Can't Just Leave Him Out Here!

A/N: This chapter focuses mainly on Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. I promise the others will be in the other chapters a lot more, it's just for this chapter because this is the beginning of the air signs drama.

Almost everyone was in the backyard. Aries, Sagittarius and Virgo were on the trampoline, Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer were in the pool. Gemini and Leo were wrestling, playing around with each other and chasing each other which gave Pisces a new OTP called GemLeo and Taurus and Capricorn were having a contest to see who could climb the highest on a tree.

***

"I'm tired." Aries sat down on the trampoline.

"Me too." Virgo sat down beside Aries.

"I'm not." Sagittarius jumped around and over Virgo and Aries.

"Where's Libra and Aquarius?" asked Aries.

"Gone for a walk I think," replied Virgo. Sagittarius tried to do a front flip over Aries and Virgo but ended up failing and landing on top of Aries. Virgo laughed until Aries grabbed her foot and made Virgo fall back.

***

"I bet I can hold my breath underwater longer than you guys!" challenged Pisces.

"Don't do that! You might accidentally drown," warned Scorpio.

"It's cute that you're worried but no I won't drown."

"I bet I can touch the end of the pool faster than you can!" challenged Cancer.

"You're on!" said Scorpio and Pisces. Then they all started at the shallow end of the pool and started swimming at the other end.

***

"You're not going to win this time!" Gemini chased after Leo who squealed like a little kid.

"You're just jealous because my gummy bears won the gummy fight!" Leo stuck out his tongue.

"That's it."

"Hey go easy on me! Broken arm, remember?" Gemini didn't seem to care. Then Leo tripped and fell into the pool. He landed on Pisces.

"Ow."

Scorpio swam past Pisces and ended up winning their race.

"Pisces! Are you all right?" asked Cancer who stopped to see if Pisces was alright.

"Yeah I'm fine." Pisces glared at Leo.

"Oops sorry." Leo tried to climb out of the pool, but Scorpio pulled him back down.

"You're not going anywhere. We still need to get revenge on you for hurting Pisces." Gemini was laughing so hard he also fell in the pool and landed on Scorpio.

***

"Hey Cappy! Look who's above you!" Taurus pointed at himself.

"No way." Capricorn started climbing even faster and passed Taurus. Taurus tried climbing faster, but he stepped on a thin branch and fell down. "TAURUS!" Then he heard someone gasp below him. Capricorn looked down and saw that Taurus landed on the trampoline on top of Virgo. "VIRGO. Watch out Guys I'm coming down."