Libra's Lullaby

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"This stuff is perfect!" Virgo looked through the bags.

Sagittarius' face lit up. "Yes! Fake moustaches!"

"So... When are we going to break into the place?" asked Taurus.

"It's late outside so obviously not today," replied Gemini.

"I say tomorrow we get those jackets and the day after we sneak into that place," said Cancer.

"Yeah that's what we'll do-" Virgo face palmed. "Sagittarius take off the fake moustache please."

"No, the moustache is now part of me. Live with it says the moustache." Sagittarius twirled her fake moustache.

Virgo looked at Sagittarius the way a mother looks at a child who is about to do something stupid. "I am seriously worried about you."

Cancer sighed. "Anyways, Sag can wear that moustache until we try to sneak into the kidnappers place if she wants."

Sagittarius grinned. "Yes! Me and moustache will be best friends until we get Aries back."

Gemini frowned. "Aries cannot be replaced by a moustache."

Sagittarius' shoulders slumped. "Yeah I know, but it helps because I don't have any really good friends left to talk to."

"You can talk to me," smiled Virgo. "Before Aries got kidnapped, she told me that she can have two best friends. At first I thought she was starting to drift away from me but she protected me and because of me they shot her and-"

"WHAT?!?"

"You probably shouldn't have said that," whispered Cancer.

"Uh oh here comes angry Gemini," muttered Taurus.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THEY SHOT HER?!? I SWEAR IF THEY HURT HER I'LL GO DOWN THERE AND TEAR THEM APART PIECE BY PIECE AND WHEN THEY'RE BEGGING FOR THEIR USELESS LIVES ILL-"

Virgo rolled her eyes. "In the arm Gemini, she got shot once in the arm."

"Oh."

Taurus raised his eyebrows. "Wait, you didn't tell us she got shot."

"It hurt too much to talk about it. She got shot in the arm after she pushed me and screamed at me to run," explained Virgo. Then she curled up in a ball and started to cry. Sagittarius sat down beside her and patted her on the back.

Sagittarius put a fake moustache on Virgo. "It's okay Virgo, it's okay."

Then Virgo laughed a bit."Sag, I can't take you seriously with that moustache."

"Wow, to think just this morning everyone was in the kitchen and we were all busy wondering if we'll guess the password or not," said Cancer. "It feels like that was a week ago."

"I know right," agreed Taurus.

"Think of it this way guys, if we get those jackets and everything goes according to plan, then we'll be able to get them all out of there. And I'll be able to see Aqua again," smiled Cancer.

"Well, we better get to sleep then if we want to get up early so we can plan it out," suggested Taurus. Then everyone got ready and went to their rooms to sleep. Sagittarius went to sleep forgetting about the fake moustache on her face.

***

  "So... Do they expect us to sleep on the cold hard ground?" asked Aries.