The Password

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

The next day Taurus woke up. He left his room and walked into the kitchen. Cancer was trying to guess Scorpio's phone password while Gemini and Aries cooked eggs for everyone. Virgo was making fruit punch and Sagittarius was asleep on the couch.

Taurus yawned. "Any luck?"

Cancer looked at Taurus. He had dark bags under his eyes. "Nope. Nothing works. I've tried every four digit code I could think of that he probably used. Now I have to wait five minutes because I accidentally disabled his phone."

"How do you accidentally disable a phone?"

"You forget to wait a while before guessing again."

"Oh." Then they heard a scream. Everyone turned and looked at Aries who had an egg on her head and Gemini had a look of pure horror on his face. Gemini was more than likely trying to show off his egg flipping skills but failed horribly. Aries took an egg and cracked it on Gemini's head.

"I think Cancer needs a bit of encouragement," Virgo sat down with a glass of fruit punch. "Think about it, if you guess the password you get to see Aqua again." Cancer suddenly remembered her and felt sad all over again. After she got kidnapped, it hurt Cancer too much to think about her, especially since she got kidnapped in one of the stupidest ways ever. So Cancer decided that if he didn't think about her then he could focus on finding a way to break them all out and then he could think of her again. 

"You shouldn't of mentioned Aquarius, now Cancer looks all sad," said Sagittarius.

"Weren't you just sleeping?" asked Taurus.

Sagittarius yawned. "Yeah, but I woke up." Virgo went around giving everyone a glass of fruit punch.

"What if we get into the phone and then there's nothing useful?" asked Aries.

Gemini shrugged. "Maybe. But there could be something, so we're going to keep trying and stay hidden until we do find something."

Sagittarius opened the cupboards and looked around. "Hmm looks like we're running low on food."

"Get out of the cupboards, breakfast is almost ready," scolded Virgo. Sagittarius stuck out her tongue. Aries cracked an egg over Sagittarius' head for sticking her tongue at Virgo.

"So I guess the two of you are officially egg heads," chuckled Taurus. Then Sagittarius ran over and cracked an egg over his head.

"Why are you guys just standing there with eggs on your heads?" asked Virgo.

Aries shrugged. "Meh. I'll take a shower after I'm done."

"Can I join you?" asked Gemini. Aries hit him with the spatula.

Sagittarius adjusted the cracked egg on her head. "It's like a cool little egg hat."

"I'll go take a shower now."  Taurus wiped off most of the egg with the last pieces of paper towel."We're out of paper towels."

"Someone will have to go get some," said Virgo. Then everyone got down and called "Not it!"

"Yes! I remembered this time!" announced Taurus.

Cancer sighed. "Well, this isn't going to work."

"How about we do Rock Paper Scissors?" asked Gemini.

Aries rolled her eyes. "Right. With six people."

Taurus crossed his arms. "That won't work either."

"I'll go. But I can't promise I'll return the car in one piece," said Sagittarius who winked at Virgo.

Virgo sighed. "I'll do it because I won't get a speeding ticket."

Taurus kissed Virgo on the forehead. "Be careful sweetie, the kidnappers are still looking for us."

"I'll pick up food, paper towels and toilet paper while I'm out so we won't have to go out again for a while." Then she kissed Taurus and left.

Cancer looked at Taurus sadly. "I haven't been able to kiss Aqua like that in a while..."

Sagittarius crossed her arms. "Okay no one else is saying her name until all of this is over."

"Agreed," said everyone Aries, Gemini and Taurus.

Aries played with her hair. "I have a bad feeling about Virgo going alone."

"She already left so what can you do?" asked Gemini.

"I'll take the other car." Then Aries ran off before anyone could disagree.

***

"Wow Anne was serious about leaving us alone," said Leo.

Pisces smiled. "I'm actually glad."

"Wait! Did you leave a note for the others? Like telling them where we were?" asked Capricorn.

"I tried texting them but it didn't work," replied Scorpio.

Aquarius put her hands on her hips."Seriously? That really sucks!"

"But the text might send eventually!" said Libra.

Pisces grinned. "Yes! Then I can get out of here, kill Pegasus and write a book describing what I did to her in very specific details."

"Oh no," said Scorpio.

"What?" asked Capricorn.

Scorpio looked at Pisces. "I think a few of us might be starting to go crazy."

"We were locked in these cages for a very long time. I'm actually surprised we're not all out of our minds," said Libra.

"I don't know but everyone does seem a little more on edge," said Aquarius.

"Then we need to get out of here before we all go insane," declared Leo.

"Guys I'm not going crazy! But Pegasus did so many mean things to us. She beat me up so bad I couldn't walk for a while because wow she's strong and she tried to break up me and Scorpio and I can never forgive her for kidnapping us all and trapping us in that heat room," explained Pisces quickly.

"Yeah. But we can't keep threatening her," said Leo.

"Leo's right. I don't like Pegasus a whole lot either but we have to work together if we want to get out of here," said Capricorn.

Libra thought about it. "Yeah. Maybe we do need to try to forgive her."

"Why? So she can stab us in the back as soon as we're free?" asked Aquarius.

"I didn't say we had to trust her, we just need to focus on the real enemy," said Capricorn.

"Well, I suppose since she's locked behind those bars like the rest of us, she'll want to help us if she wants to escape herself," said Scorpio.

Pisces leaned against the bars and sighed. "I'm right here and I can hear you all."

Libra crossed her arms. "Okay I know you guys don't like Pegasus but if you stood in front of her with a knife would you actually be able to kill her?"

Pisces looked at her feet. "No. I wouldn't."

Aquarius sighed. "No."

Libra nodded. "So let's stop talking about killing Pegasus."

"And let's talk about killing Anne instead!" declared Leo.

"Or we could not talk about killing anyone," said Capricorn.

"Is Leo going a little crazy or was he like that the whole time?" asked Scorpio.

"He's been like that the whole time," replied Aquarius.

"So... Now that Anne is gone we need to think of ways to escape," said Capricorn. Then everyone started thinking of ideas.