Libra Day

Libra P.O.V

I woke up. Celebration day!!! I got up and walked over to my closet. I have a special dress planned out for today. Well, Leo actually picked it out. Aha there it is! I pulled out blue dress that had "Birthday Girl" written across the front and the back of it. It was also sparkly. It wasn't the most fashionable thing I own, but I originally planned on just wearing my pyjamas today.

***

I opened my door. As soon as I stepped forward, Leo jumped out and threw a bucketful of confetti at me.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Hehe, there's confetti in my hair."

"Yay you wore the dress!"

"Yeah. Obviously." I spun around and some of the glitter fell off. "Oh no the glitter is coming off. Then Leo looked at me and smirked. I knew those eyes. I knew them very well. I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Leo... I know those eyes." Then Leo looked at me. No doubt he was about to do it. He was about to start singing.

"Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes, now."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING UP IN VEGAS!" sang me and Leo. Then we started laughing. Everyone else was quiet.

"I think you killed everyone with your singing."

"Yes he did!" screamed Aquarius.

"No, your beautiful singing will cover my bad singing." Leo defensively put his hands on his hips.

"It doesn't work that way but nice try." I walked downstairs. Leo followed me. I sat down in my chair in the dinning room. Leo sat down beside me.

"Ooh food." Leo reached for my food.

"You can have some of the blueberries if you like."

"Okay." He opened his mouth.

"I'm not feeding you." Leo kept his mouth open. "I mean it Leo." He still kept his mouth open. I sighed and placed a blueberry on his tongue. Then he ate it.

"That tasted delicious but I bet your lips taste better."

"Smooth." Then we started kissing.

***

After a while, Leo left with the others. I have a few hours all to myself. Today I would of had to go to work but we all got fired for missing so much work when we were kidnapped. And the trouble makers almost blew up the building. Seriously, we're lucky they didn't go to jail.

I went into the art room. This room is mostly used by Pisces. Sometimes Cancer and Scorpio will paint with her. Sometimes Sagittarius, Leo and Aries will try to "learn how to paint" and end up making a huge mess. Virgo and Aquarius come in here pretty often too. I love to paint but I mostly paint in my room.

I picked out a few coloured paints that I'd like to use. Then I got my paint brush and cup of water. Then I started painting.

***

After a while, I looked at the painting I just made. It was a painting of a photo that Aquarius took of everyone at the park. She put the camera on timer so she could get in the photo too. Me, Pisces and Aquarius were jumping in the water. Aries, Sagittarius and Gemini were up in a tree sticking their tongues at each other, Capricorn and Cancer were talking and eating sandwiches, Taurus had his arm around Virgo, Scorpio was relaxing and Leo was about to pour a bucket of water over Scorpio's head. Oops. I accidentally painted Leo's shirt pink. Oh well not like he'll care. He'll probably tell us how fabulous his pink shirt is.