Date Night

"I wish I was still a dragon. I loved my pointy teeth." Leo crawled around on the living room floor.

Aries smirked. "We can still ride on your back."

"Wait WE?" asked Leo.

"Of course!" Sagittarius and Aries jumped on Leo's back and he walked around pretending to be a dragon.

"It's summer and we can finally enjoy it." Pisces skipped around the house.

"Yay summer." Scorpio followed Pisces and he was also skipping.

"Am I the only normal one left?" asked Libra. Who walked into the living room and sat down on a sofa.

"Define normal." Cancer was on the other sofa.

Aquarius shrugged. "Let's face it. We'll never be normal."

"INCOMING!" Capricorn ran and tackled Sagittarius off of Leo's back.

"Cap?" asked Sagittarius.

"This kind of stuff is fun, being immature and crazy and all."

"Damn it Cap you're supposed to be the mature one," muttered Virgo who came into the living room and sat beside Libra.

Sagittarius smiled. "I'm liking crazy Cap more and more." Capricorn wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"AHHHHHH!" Leo was now lying on the ground because Gemini decided to sit on him with Aries.

Aries glared at Gemini. "Nice going! I was having fun until you ruined it."

Gemini tried to hide his jealousy. "Get on my back instead."

"Someone was jealous. Is that it?" asked Aries.

"Maybe." Then Aries got on Gemini's back and Leo kept pretending to be dead until Libra came over and kissed Leo.

"I'm still dead. Need more kisses."  Leo made a kissy face.

"Greedy lion." Libra smiled and lightly slapped him.

"What's everyone up to down here?" asked Taurus while walking down the stairs.

Cancer didn't look up from his phone. "Making plans for the apocalypse."

"Reading," replied Virgo.

"Damn it Virgo." Taurus picked Virgo up in his arms and spun her around.

"I'm getting dizzy!"

"I know right? Fun isn't it." Then Taurus stopped spinning and Virgo held onto him for balance.

Cancer smirked. "Aquarius, when you were braiding your hair you missed a piece."

"Where?" asked Aquarius.

"Right here." Cancer  pulled a piece of blue hair out of her braid.

"Hey! It was prefect before you touched it."

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Wow I'm getting a sense of déjà vu."

"Have we done this before?"

"Can't remember."

"Oh well. At least braid my hair again for me."

"Fine." Cancer started braiding Aquarius' hair.

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR. JUST LIKE THE POLLEN OUTSIDE!" Pisces skipped into the room and jumped into Scorpio's arms.