Beach

Today it was finally sunny outside. As soon as he woke up, Scorpio screamed "BEACH DAY!!!" He loved the beach. Scorpio always made everyone accompany him to the beach, because he was too shy to go alone. His beach bag was always fully packed and ready.

He ran down to the living room, and blasted rock music to wake everyone up.

"Why was I woken up to loud music?" Libra glared at Scorpio who danced in the living room.

"We're going to the beach today."

Libra yawned and sat on the couch. "Let's see if Aries approves."

"She always approves trips to the beach."

"My ears!" Leo ran downstairs covering his ears, followed by Aquarius and Taurus.

"Scorpio, you're going to bust my eardrums!" Aquarius turned the music off.

"I'm surprised to see that Scorpio's the one waking us up." Taurus walked into the kitchen to make coffee.

"Is it normal to be woken up this way?" Pisces walked downstairs.

"Sometimes," replied Libra.

Aquarius sighed. "It's better than the time Leo woke us all up by screaming."

Leo crossed his arms. "I don't remember that."

Libra twisted Leo's ear. "You never remember anything."

Cancer walked downstairs. "Beach day!"

"See? He gets it." Scorpio high-fived Cancer.

Aries and Sagittarius walked into the living room.

"I was having a good dream," pouted Sagittarius.

Aries walked over to Leo. "I'm going to kill you."

"It wasn't me! It was Scorpio!"

Scorpio looked at Aries with an innocent expression. "Why would I wake everyone up."

Aquarius nodded. "It was Leo."

Aries turned to face Pisces. Pisces couldn't lie very well.

"Uh... uh... yeah it was Leo!" Pisces' face turned red.

Aries faced Scorpio. "So it was you! Tackle!"

Libra, Aquarius and Sagittarius all tackled Scorpio.

Pisces' eyes widened. "What's going on?"

"He's being punished for waking them up." Cancer stretched out in the couch and blocked his ears with earplugs. "You should always have a pair of earplugs in this house."

"This is what we do to people who wake us up." Aries began tickling Scorpio with the three other girls.

"NO.... AHAHAHAHA STOP... AHHAHAHAHAHA HELP!"

"Nothing says Zodiac mansion like a bunch of chaos in the morning." Virgo sat on the couch, her hair pinned back into a long, thick ponytail. She already wore her swimsuit under her tank top and shorts, already knowing Scorpio was going to want to go to the beach today.