Fortune Teller

A/N: Thanks for the idea cookie_monster_2424

Everyone was sitting at home as usual.

"Look guys! I brought some of my gemstones to a friend and he made some of them into jewelry!" Libra twirled with a gold necklace with an opal at the end.

"Isn't that heavy?" asked Scorpio.

"Not really." Libra lifted it up.

"Wait! Are you wearing earrings too?" asked Aquarius while petting Quinn who was sleeping in her lap.

"Yeah." Libra tucked her hair behind her ears so everyone could see her sapphire earrings.

Aquarius looked in awe. "Wow. Those are nice. I might need to get a necklace or two like that."

"You should get a pretty dress made with all your gemstones." Sagittarius elbowed Capricorn.

Capricorn elbowed Sagittarius. "Yeah right. Only if you get all yours made into headbands and wear them every day."

"I'm sure Scorpy wants pretty gemstone jewelry too!" snickered Leo. Then he threw a toy for Sage to chase after.

"I'm sure Leo wants a punch in the face." Scorpio lightly punched Leo in the face.

"Oh no! Scorpio's getting violent!" gasped Gemini.

"You're just jealous of our relationship! Wait what am I saying?!?" asked Scorpio.

"AHHHHH! IT'S A LOVE TRIANGLE!!! GEMINI, LEO AND SCORPIO!" squealed Pisces.

Cancer cleared his throat. "So... What should we do? I want to try something new today."

"Let's prank Virgo," suggested Taurus.

"Heard that." Virgo was in the kitchen.

"Damn!"

"Let's find someone else to prank," whispered Cancer.

"Woah since when does Cancer like pranking?" asked Aquarius.

"If you suddenly want to prank, then I'll help you." Sagittarius smiled mischievously. "I'll be very glad to help."

"Me too. I want to try pranking someone," said Capricorn.

Virgo sighed from the kitchen. "As long as it's not me."

"I know! Let's go to a fortune teller!" suggested Libra.

Pisces grinned. "Ooh sounds fun."

"Aren't fortune tellers fakes?" asked Aries.

Cancer shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

"I just hope they don't predict anything bad," said Gemini.

"Yeah! There's always hope!" smiled Leo.

Aries gasped. "No don't say that! You may accidentally summon Komaeda with that word." (Please tell me someone gets that reference!)

"What?" asked everyone else.

Pisces laughed. "Oh! I get it."

Aries shrugged. "It's nothing. Just me and my references."

"Okay. Wait, what's Virgo even doing in the kitchen?" asked Taurus.

"Baking the flesh and bones of my enemies into cookies and pouring myself a glass of the tears of my haters," replied Virgo.

"Yay Virgo's gone crazy too!" cheered Sagittarius.