Gemini Day

Gemini P.O.V

I woke up. Hell yeah! Today is Gemini day! I got dressed and went downstairs.

***

I sat in my seat and ate my breakfast. After I was done eating, I went to the door to see Aries blocking it. I tried to open the door but Aries held onto the handle on the other side. She stuck her tongue out. Then she let go and ran away. She's not getting away that easily! I threw my plate/bowl into the sink almost certain that it broke but I don't care. I have an Aries to find.

"She went in the pool room." Virgo spoke without even looking up from her book as I ran past the living room.

I opened up the door to the pool room and looked around. Come out, come out wherever you are.

I noticed the back door was open. I ran out the doors and saw Aries running to her treehouse. I chased and climbed after her.

Once I got up there, she stuck her tongue out again and jumped out the window. I also jumped out the window to see Aries limping away. She must of hurt her foot. She looked back at me and I ran after her and tackled her. I was on top of her and our noses were touching.

"Shoot."

"You put up quite the fight."

"Well it's no fun otherwise," smirked Aries. Then I kissed her. Aries smiled and kissed me back.

***

A few minutes later, Libra came outside. "Aries? Oh. Sorry guys... um... we have to go. I don't mean to interrupt your... kissing or whatever."

I got up and helped Aries up too.

"But Libra-" whined Aries.

"No buts. We have to go," repeated Libra. Then she pulled Aries away.

I waved goodbye and Aries waved back smiling. Ugh now what am I going to do?

"Meow." I looked down to see Destroyer pretending that it's a coincidence that we're in the same place. She really tries to hide her clinginess. Wait... I think I know what to do now.

***

  All done. My prank had been successfully set up. I was standing on the sofa admiring all the plastic cups of water that covered every piece of the floor. Wait, how am I getting down from here? Oh shit I'm trapped! Uh oh. Then I heard the cars pull up in the garage. Guess who's going to be dead in a few seconds?

"The house is still in one piece it seems." That was Taurus' voice.

"Yeah but he had to be up to SOMETHING." That was definitely Scorpio.

"Maybe he just took a nap," suggested Cancer.

"That's unlikely." And that was Aquarius.

Aquarius opened the door, causing the cups of water to fall over and they knocked each other over like a stack of dominoes and water drenched the floor with empty cups everywhere.

"Hi guys. How's it going?" Everyone looked shocked and horrified at the same time. "Good? Okay that's amazing. Since you're all doing so well I'll just go now. See you all later!"

"GEMINI!!!" screamed Virgo.

I jumped off the couch but slipped on the water and fell back. Shit, I have to get away. By the time I got up, Leo was already pining me back down.

"I've got him!" screamed Leo.

"Leo, buddy. Can you please let me go?"

"Nope."