Another loss

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

The others were waiting in the forest. After an hour, they planned to go back to the mansion and get their cars.

"I-I can't believe she's been kidnapped!" said Virgo.

"And Sag is unconscious, that's a major problem," said Aries.

"We'll need to go back to a hospital. Some of us anyway," said Gemini.

"Well it would be an odd place for us to go and Anne will think we're on the run so it might be safe for Sagittarius but what about the rest of us?" asked Taurus.

"I hate this!" said Cancer.

"Yeah, we all do," said Gemini. Scorpio sat down and looked like he was about he murder someone. Everyone casually stepped away from him. Then Scorpio took a branch, snapped it in half and grinned at the pointy end.

"Let's go slaughter all those annoying bodyguards," said Scorpio who's voice sounded extra creepy.

"We may need a hospital for him too. I'm scared," whispered Virgo to Taurus.

"They'll regret the day they took MY Pisces," said Scorpio slowly.

"I think he's going insane. We really need that hospital," whispered Cancer.

"How is Pisces being kidnapped making him go insane?" asked Taurus.

"Because it's not like she's just gone, she's missing, just like Leo, Libra, Aqua and Cap," explained Aries. "Anything could be happening to them, they could be anywhere and we may never-" One look from Scorpio made her stop talking.

"WE. WILL. FIND. HER." said Scorpio.

"Them. We will find them," corrected Cancer. One look from Scorpio had Cancer slowly backing away. Scorpio looked like he was ready for a fight.

"I'm not waiting an hour. Let's get out of here and get our cars," said Virgo.

"Yeah. The kidnappers must already be gone with... Her," said Cancer.

"Agreed," said Gemini. Then they started walking.

***

"So... It's nice to see you all again! Well I can't exactly see you guys but hey, at least I can hear your voices!" said Pisces.

Anne rolled her eyes. "Ugh. That ones an optimist. How annoying."

"It kinda feels like we're part of a secret club. Right?" asked Pisces.

"Yeah. A club with little food and a blanket to sleep on," said Aquarius.

"Except for Leo. Anne literally bakes him a feast every time she catches another one of us and the smell of food drives us mad," said Capricorn.

"At least your cage isn't right beside his. I can almost taste the food," said Libra.

"At least you guys aren't used as punching bags," said Pegasus.

"Haha did Callie get kidnapped too? How you like being kidnapped huh?" asked Pisces.

"She doesn't like the name Callie anymore. She wants to be called PEGASUS!" said Leo.

"Okay. Now PEGASUS can suffer like we did," said Pisces.

"Don't piss me off! It's Pegasus, not PEGASUS."

"You always told me it was PEGASUS, so it's not my fault," said Leo.

"Are they always like that?" asked Pisces.

"Yes," said Aquarius and Capricorn.

"Ooh! How about to celebrate Anne kidnapping Pisces we bake a cake and everyone gets a slice!" suggested Leo.

"No," said Anne.

"So why did she kidnap us?" asked Pisces.

"I should just print out a piece of paper and put it in the other rooms so that I don't have to answer that same question seven more times," said Anne.

"You should also put up a warning that says if they look into your eyes they'll turn to stone!" said Libra. Then as Anne walked by Libra's cage, Libra froze pretending to be turned to stone.

"I'm bored. Does anything else happen? What does the food taste like?" asked Pisces.

"The food will make you throw up. And no, we literally stare at walls all day," said Aquarius.

"Yeah, the rest of us are bored to tears," said Capricorn.

"Anne you have something in your teeth!" said Pisces as Anne walked by her cage.

"Where?" asked Anne smiling with her teeth.

"Right there!" Then Pisces spit on her teeth. Aquarius (who's cage was across from Pisces) started laughing uncontrollably. Capricorn also laughed because since his cage was beside Pisces he could also see what happened. Anne spit on the floor and ran to wash her mouth.

"What happened?" asked Libra. Everyone was laughing too much to answer her.

"She... Pisces... Spit... Teeth..."

"Aquarius you're laughing too much. We can't understand what you're saying," said Leo.

***

"Okay, they're gone," said Cancer.

"Let's split up and take the two cars," said Virgo.

"How about boys and girls for the two groups?" suggested Aries.

"Sure," said Taurus.

"Guys have dibs on the new car!" said Gemini.

"No way! Us girls are way better and deserve the better car!" said Aries.

"Then you'd better get the keys," said Scorpio holding up the keys to the new car. Aries sighed and crossed her arms.

"It's not too bad. Because I hid a few bags of candy and chocolate in the other car!" said Virgo. Then Virgo and Aries ran into the garage.

"Should I tell them about the gummy bears we bought in the gas station?" asked Cancer.

"Probably not," replied Taurus. Gemini followed the girls and helped Sagittarius into the back of the car because she was still unconscious, he gave Aries a kiss then left.

Aries, Virgo and Sagittarius took the other car in the garage that the zodiacs didn't use since before the kidnappings while Gemini, Cancer, Taurus and Scorpio took the new car. The girls planned on driving to the hospital for Sagittarius while the guys bought a huge trailer so they could go camping in the woods away from the kidnappers since moving from hotel to hotel obviously wasn't working.