Florida part 2

It was a few days after everyone first arrived in Florida. So far they all went to a few different amusement parks. On one ride Leo kept tormenting Libra because at first she didn't want to get on, but then she did and he ended up almost throwing up. Today was the day where they would go to the water park.

Scorpio was basically jumping up and down while he waited for everyone else to get ready. Cancer and Leo loved swimming too so they were ready pretty quick as well.

Today they got ready faster then Virgo, so Leo went to knock on HER door to tell her to get ready. "VIRGO! Virgo! Wake up! VIRGO!"

Virgo ripped her door open and glared at Leo. "WHAT?"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"Leo what the fuck are you doing?" asked Libra.

"He's being an alarm clock." Scorpio came in the room and sat on Virgo's bed. "Since Virgo likes planting alarms in our rooms."

"Get out." Pisces sat beside Scorpio and tried to kick him off the bed.

Scorpio instead grabbed Pisces' feet. "Hurry up Virgo! You're going to make us late."

Cancer walked by and smacked Leo on the head.

Leo played dead. "I'm the smashed alarm clock."

Virgo put her face in her hands. "Why are you guys always so annoying?"

"Did you guys harass Virgo yet?" asked Cancer. "It's time to get up Virgo. Wake up!"

Libra walked over to Leo and sat on him. "If only I had to fart."

"If you leave us alone, we'll get ready." Pisces managed to kick her feet free from Scorpio.

"We'll be back in ten minutes." Cancer left with Scorpio and Leo.

Virgo sighed. "Why did we bring them again?"

***

An hour later after everyone ate and got ready, the zodiacs went on a bus to the water park. They wore shorts or skirts and tank tops over their swim suits. As soon as they got a locker to put their bags and towels in, Scorpio darted towards the wave pool, so everyone else followed.

Pisces, Cancer and Virgo were swimming until the water was past their waists then they were talking until the waves came. Everyone else went out deep. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Taurus, Gemini and Aquarius went out very deep. When the waves came Leo, Capricorn and Libra ducked underwater, Aries, Sagittarius, and Gemini, tried to swim into the wave, Taurus, Leo and Aquarius turned around so when the waves crashed into them they were facing the other way and Virgo, Pisces and Cancer didn't do anything because the waves didn't affect them much.

***

After a while Aries, Virgo and Pisces got motion sickness so they decided to relax on the beach for a bit. After they were feeling better, everyone decided to do something else.

"Let's go on a water slide!" shouted Pisces.

Taurus cringed. "No need to shout."

"But I'm just so excited!"

Scorpio grinned. "I want to go on the water slides too!"

"Can we go on the lazy river afterwards?" asked Libra.