One Wish

A/N: Credits for this idea go to clintissoawesome. This will be based of "Signs as types of magic" but I've changed most of the magic or powers that the signs get.
Also to the person that keeps copying bits and pieces of my story, I know who you are but I've chosen not to call you out for it so please stop writing exactly what I wrote and write your own ideas and I'll let this go. Unfortunately, if this continues I will call you out for it because this isn't fair. I'm not talking about you unless you're the person that is copying entire chapters and specific ideas.

"So guys. What are we going to do today?" asked Taurus.

"I don't know." Virgo was reading a book.

Leo bit the inside of his cheek. "Maybe we could examine Aquarius' hair. There's got to be someone who can tell if a strand of hair is dyed or not."

Aquarius sighed. "Let it go, Leo."

"I wanna drive super fast and go off a bunch of ramps!" cheered Aries.

"Yeah!" cheered the fire signs, Gemini and Scorpio.

"Since when did Scorpio join their little group?" asked Libra.

Gemini smirked. "Since he wants to become closer to Leo."

"Oh you're getting it." Scorpio got up and wrestled with Gemini.

"Guys be careful or someone might get hurt." warned Pisces. Gemini accidentally kicked her. "That's it! Prepare to die!!!" Pisces started to wrestle with the two guys.

"Should we break them up?" asked Sagittarius.

Capricorn shook his head. "Nah. Let them fight."

Sagittarius grinned. "Capricorn is becoming more relaxed. Saggi likey."

"So... We're just going to sit around all day?" asked Cancer.

"Not exactly," replied Virgo.

"What do you mean?" asked Libra.

Virgo closed her book and smiled. "I was talking to Ophiuchus earlier from the sky. She said that she can't come down and see us but she can still watch over us. But after everything we went through, her and the other constellations are giving us a few choices."

Aries looked at Virgo curiously. "What choices?"

"Come up to the hill where Pegasus is buried. Ophiuchus said she'd tell us there."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?!?" demanded Taurus.

Virgo shrugged. "I only found out this morning. Plus I liked knowing something that everyone else didn't for once."

"Why did she only tell you?" asked Gemini.

"Because I'm the mature one," replied Virgo.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" said Scorpio. Then everyone got up and went to the hill.

***

All zodiacs were standing on top of the hill.

Libra looked at the sky. "Just the other day we were standing here floating up in little bubbles."