The last normal day

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

The zodiacs were all getting ready to go to school. There was another half an hour before the bus came.

"Someone go wake Taurus up," ordered Virgo.

"Fine," said Scorpio who walked upstairs a minute later with a glass of water and an air horn.

"I'm so bored waiting. I'll just walk," said Sagittarius walking out the door.

"Me too," said Capricorn who chased after her.

"Piggyback ride!" yelled Aries before jumping onto Gemini's back. Then Gemini ran out the door with Aries carrying both their book bags.

"Okay good. Now we have half an hour of peace and quiet," said Libra relaxing on the couch.

"PEACE AND QUIET?!? WHERE?!?" yelled Leo into her ear. Then Libra grabbed his ear. "Ow... Ow... Ow... Let go of my ear."

"Not until your ear feels the pain," said Libra.

"Why don't we just tape his mouth shut?" asked Aquarius for a joke. Then Pisces walked over and wrapped duct tape around Leo's mouth. Libra let go of his ear. Cancer walked downstairs.

"Do I want to know?" asked Cancer.

"Probably not," replied Aquarius. Then they heard an air horn go off upstairs.

"SCORPIO I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU!" yelled Taurus. Then Scorpio ran down the stairs, got his book bag and ran out the door. Taurus stomped downstairs with his head soaked with water.

"Is it me or does your hair look kind of greasy?" asked Cancer. Taurus slowly looked at Cancer.

"Yeah I'll just go now." Then Cancer took a cookie from the kitchen and left.

"There's only going to be six of us on the bus today," said Virgo.

"Oh well," said Pisces. Then Libra removed the tape around Leo's mouth and they waited for the bus.

***

Anne looked at the dark hallway with thirteen prison like rooms. Twelve of them had a sign carved on the back wall.

"This is stupid. They're people, not super heroes. You're not trying to be that cliché villain that tries to absorb the powers for yourself aren't you?" asked Pegasus.

"You sure do like to talk," said Anne while eating a cheeseburger. "But that's why I'm doing the experiment to find out if they have powers because if they do they shall not be allowed to live here on earth."

"So you'll kill them so they can return to the sky? Seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to see if they have powers. Like in those cliché movies..."

"Is that your favourite word or something?" asked Anne. She's right that would be a lot of trouble to go through. But the "powers" thing is not what I'm curious about. It's why they even exist in the first place that interests me... or maybe it's something else that the author won't let me tell the readers about yet...

"Why am I even still here?" asked Pegasus.

"Because I don't mind having someone to keep me company. And I can't risk letting you run off and telling the others now could I?" asked Anne. "By the way, which one should be kidnapped first?"

"Why would I tell you anything?"

"Because you know what will happen if you don't."

Pegasus remembered something. "O-Okay. Take one of the smart ones. Then the brave ones will try to rescue them. Although they're all pretty smart." Then Anne got ready and walked upstairs.

***

In class, Sagittarius and Capricorn explained to the other zodiacs that everyone was getting more and more mean and aggressive lately. Earlier that day, someone tripped Sagittarius and laughed at her, so they were both pissed.

"Maybe they're trying to be like Aries," said Gemini. Then a book flew across the classroom and hit him. "She just proved my point."

"But neither of us seem to be getting more aggressive," said Taurus.

"Yeah except for..." Gemini shut his mouth when he saw Aries glaring at him ready to throw another book.

"Why don't we just take over the world now so then we'll have no rules?" asked Leo with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"And how are you going to do that?" asked Libra.

"Um... Well... I could... WE COULD BLOW UP THE WORLD WITH EXPLOSIVES! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH LETS WATCH THE WORLD BURN! BURN BABY BURN!" yelled Leo. Libra face palmed.

"Are people also getting more crazy? Because the crazy levels have been through the roof," said Virgo.

"I just hope Leo doesn't get us arrested," said Cancer.

"But then he'd probably break us out of jail," said Taurus.

"True. Anyway when is the teacher coming? She's late. What did you do to her?" asked Cancer to Scorpio who was laughing.

"N-Nothing," said Scorpio trying to hide his laughter.

"Scorpio..." said Cancer.

"Nothing that will hurt her," said Scorpio.

"Bad Scorpy! Bad!" said Pisces lightly hitting him on the head with her pencil.

"Did anyone else notice Aquarius missing?" asked Scorpio.

"Lol we're such horrible friends. We didn't even notice she's gone. She could of been kidnapped or something," said Aries.

Pisces gasped. "She probably was kidnapped! Quick we need to go find her!"

"But we saw her earlier," said Capricorn.

"Yeah. It's not like she could of been kidnapped here," said Sagittarius.

"Like how Callie tricked Pisces?" asked Scorpio.

"Oh shit," said Sagittarius.

"I'm here!" yelled Aquarius running into the classroom.

"HER KIDNAPPERS KILLED HER! NOOOOOOO NOT AQUA! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HER? WHY?!? Ooh what's it like to be a ghost? Can you haunt people and walk through walls?" asked Leo.

"Woah! I was just late because I was helping the teacher because someone decided to prank her," said Aquarius looking at Scorpio. "And you guys sure do jump to conclusions easily." Then the teacher walked in the classroom.

***

Anne looked at the big mansion. The zodiac house. The house that contained the only twelve people able to stop her. She had to act fast or it would be all over.