Florida part 4

It was the last day before the zodiacs had to go back home. No one knew about Aries and Gemini, although some zodiacs noticed how Aries was smiling more then usual.

Today everyone got to split up and go where they wanted. Libra, Virgo, Pisces, Leo and Aquarius wanted to go shopping at a mall they haven't shopped yet while Aries, Gemini, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Cancer, Taurus and Scorpio went to another amusement park. Everyone got ready and took a bus to wherever they wanted to go.

***

At the mall, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Leo and Aquarius were trying on clothes.

Virgo walked out of the changing rooms wearing a green dress. She didn't wear dresses often, but she wanted one she could wear for special occasions.

"Virgo! That dress looks so cute on you!" smiled Libra.

"What about my shirt, aren't I fabulous?" Leo posed.

"Why did you even come with us?" asked Aquarius before walking in a dressing room with a dress. Like Virgo, Aquarius didn't own many dresses.

"Because I know Aries is going to be in charge of what everyone does at the amusement park with Virgo not around. She's definitely going to make everyone go on all the fast rides," replied Leo.

Pisces furrowed her brow. "I thought you were one of the zodiacs that were the most excited for the fast rides."

"You made me get on that tower of hell," added Libra.

"Tower of terror," corrected Leo.

"I meant what I said."

"It wasn't that bad."

"Yes it was," said Virgo and Libra at the same time.

"I'm not really in the mood to go on all those rides today. I'm tired for some reason."

Aquarius came out of the dressing room wearing a nice white dress that had little pearls on the bottom.

"Aquarius that's so pretty!" said Libra.

Pisces gasped at all the little pearls. "I love that dress!"

"I'll be right back!" Libra ran over to another section of the store.

Aquarius twirled around. "I don't usually wear dresses, but I like this one."

Libra returned with a cute turquoise dress. "Pisces you have to try this on!"

"Okay!" Pisces took the dress and went into the dressing room. Virgo went back in her dressing room to change back into her tank top and shorts.

"So what are you going to buy?" asked Leo.

"I don't know yet," replied Libra.

"You don't need any more shoes, you have like a million pairs already."

"Yeah but other people like to borrow my shoes."

Virgo made an exaggerated evil laugh from the dressing room.

"What? Libra is letting us borrow her shoes?" asked Aquarius.

"Crap. Pisces is going to want to borrow my shoes as well isn't she?" asked Libra.

"Nope. I don't like wearing boots or high-heels," replied Pisces. "I like flats and sandals."

"Now everyone hurry up and get changed because I'm getting hungry!" demanded Leo.

Aquarius jumped up and  threw her sandal at him from over the top of the changing room door.

***