The Missing Scorpion

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"Finally we're back on the ground!" said Virgo.

"Aww... It's over," complained Aries.

"So... How are we going to find Scorpio?" asked Sagittarius.

"Easy. He's looking for Pisces so let's use some fish as bait," said Aries jokingly.

"Yeah, I don't think it works like that," said Virgo.

"Maybe we could ask around. Like the person working at the gas station that Scorpio ran towards," suggested Sagittarius.

"Good idea! Let's get there quick-"

"No way Aries! You two are getting in the back and I'll be driving," said Virgo.

"But mom!" complained Aries and Sagittarius.

"No buts, be good and I'll give you both a treat," said Virgo. The car stopped and Sagittarius and Aries climbed in the back while Virgo moved over. Then Virgo continued driving. Sagittarius and Aries were relaxing with the windows down.

"The wind is messing up my hair! It's already naturally hard to control as it is!" said Aries.

"Then your hair is a lot like you. At least I don't have to worry about that problem," said Sagittarius.

"I'm putting my window up," said Aries. Then she put it up but didn't put it up all the way and it was making that ear splitting sound.

"Ahhhhh! Aries put it up all the way!" screamed Virgo.

"My ears! Ouch!" said Sagittarius.

"Oops sorry," said Aries. Then she put the window up all the way.

***

Scorpio looked around the room. He quickly swung the bat and knocked out a girl that was there. This was some kind of surveillance room. There were controls for the lights and cameras.

Scorpio ran over to the desk with multiple computers and screens. There were thirteen screens in total and each screen showed a different room. Scorpio saw Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Capricorn, Pisces and some other girl in different rooms. The other girl, she looked familiar to Scorpio, like he seen her somewhere... Then he realized she looked a lot like Callie but not quite the same. Her face was definitely different, her hair and eyes were a different colour. Then Scorpio looked over the last screen, Pisces was there sadly holding onto the bars. Like everyone else her skin looked more pale and she looked unhealthy like she was being starved. The sight of all his friends like that made a tear fall down Scorpio's face.

Scorpio looked around the room more and saw a piece of paper on the back of the door that said Surveillance room 2. So there must be another surveillance room somewhere else. Thought Scorpio. Then he opened the door and knocked out someone else who was just about to walk in. Then Scorpio threw the knocked out person beside the other knocked out person. Scorpio noticed they wore special jackets. Scorpio (who was feeling badass) took one of their jackets so if someone were to see him he'd have a better chance at not getting recognized. Then Scorpio threw the bat in a corner because it would cause suspicion and he could knock out people by using a gun.

***

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high," sang Pisces and Leo.

"How many times have they sang that song?" asked Aquarius.

"I stopped counting after ten," said Libra.

"Shut up you love us," said Leo.

"At least my cage is next to Pisces so I hear her voice more than yours," said Capricorn.

"Not all of us are so fortunate," said Libra.

"But that's mean! Don't be mean Capri," said Leo.

"D-Don't call me that! That's for... Her only," said Capricorn who couldn't even say her name.

"Hey Anne, did you know Leo likes dresses?" asked Libra.

"No, I did not," said Anne.

"Maybe you guys can have a tea party while wearing pretty dresses!" suggested Aquarius.

"What a wonderful idea," said Leo while glaring at the wall.

"Is Pegasus still alive? Or is she dead? Either way I don't care," said Pisces.

"I'm alive I'm just quiet," said Pegasus.

"Darn. That's a first," said Pisces. Then Anne walked back into her office and gasped.

"What happened?" asked Pegasus. Anne started at three of the screens that showed unconscious people everywhere. Then she ran out of the office and up stairs.

***

"This is fun," said Taurus. He was swinging on a tire swing that he, Cancer and Gemini made. They found a tire in good condition so they cleaned it up and got some rope and hung the tire from both sides on a large tree  with thick branches.

"Careful you don't fall. That tree branch looks ready to snap," tormented Gemini. Taurus stuck out his tongue.

"Move over, I'm getting on too!" said Cancer. Then Taurus and Cancer sat on the tire back to back.

"Push us!" said Taurus.

"No," said Gemini.

"PUSH US!" demanded Taurus and Cancer.

"No."

"Hey Cancer, did you know that Gemini had a crush on Aries since third-"

"Okay, okay! I'll push you," said Gemini who interrupted Taurus.

"Since third grade? Wow I didn't know that," said Cancer.

"Yeah. He used to make these cute little drawings of her. Oh, right he's secretly good at drawing too."

"Shhh! I'm pushing you guys so stop talking!" said Gemini.

"Gemini, I have to tell you something important," said Cancer.

"What is it?" asked Gemini.

"Your white shirt is see through, and your shoulders are very distracting," whispered Cancer.

"He wore that shirt to school before, I couldn't concentrate on my work," said Taurus. Gemini looked down at his shirt.

"Haha made you look!" said Cancer. Taurus laughed. Then Gemini ran inside. "What's he doing?"

"I don't know or care," said Taurus. A few minutes later, Gemini ran outside with a water gun and started squirting Cancer and Taurus.

"Good thing we bought these when they were on sale at the gas station," said Gemini. For some reason, the gas station they went to sold water guns. Then Cancer and Taurus ran inside and locked the door. Gemini ran over and squirted them through the open window.

"Close the window!" shouted Taurus. Then Cancer closed the window and Taurus started filling up their water guns. After a few minutes, both water guns were filled up.

"Now let's go get Gemini," said Cancer.

"Surprise losers!" said Gemini who crawled in from another window. Then all three of them ran around the house squirting each other with water guns.