Earth Sign Crazyness

The next morning Aquarius, Pisces and Gemini were playing with the dogs.

"When can we go upstairs?" asked Gemini.

"When everyone calms down," replied Pisces.

"Such a shame everyone is so wild and crazy. Why can't everyone be like me?" asked Aquarius.

Gemini sighed. "I see Aquarius didn't change back. Hopefully she does."

"I thought when we woke up we'd have our normal personalities." Pisces twirled her hair.

"Ah." Gemini fainted.

"What do I do?" asked Pisces.

"I do not know. Figure it out," replied Aquarius.

"Ugh but what if I do something wrong?"

"Aww who's a cute little puppy? You are! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Aquarius smiled at Quinn. Sage walked over to Gemini and jumped on him. Gemini woke up and Sage jumped off of him.

"Gemini! You're alright!" smiled Pisces.

"Of course I am. Wait why are we down here? Oh right I remember. While we're here let's go crazy." Gemini jumped around on the bouncy castle until he fell off.

"What a disgrace," scowled Aquarius.

"Well, I guess Gemini is gone back to normal. It's a matter of time until the rest of us go back too," shrugged Pisces.

***

Libra woke up on the sofa and looked at Aries who was still passed out. Then Sagittarius and Leo walked through the door.

"You guys were out all night?" asked Libra.

"The earth signs were out all night and we were watching them." Sagittarius sat on the sofa, looking exhausted.

"They kept singing rock songs." Leo sat beside Libra and leaned on her.

"I hope you have a video," chuckled Libra.

Sagittarius smiled. "We do."

Leo sighed. "I told her recording them was immature."

Aries woke up. "Hi guys welcome back! I'm so glad you're home safe! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE AND HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME! So where have you been?"

Everyone stared at her confused.

Sagittarius blinked in surprise. "Uh oh."

"She drank more of that stuff that switched our personalities," explained Libra.

"Looks like she has a nice personality and a mean personality at the same time," said Leo.

Libra sighed. "This is bad."

"Aww you guys are talking about me? STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! Unless you're saying nice things!"

"What should we do with her?" asked Libra.

"Let's tie her up," suggested Sagittarius.

"Aww you want to tie me up? HOW DARE YOU! Sorry but you'll have to catch me first! LATER LOSERS!" Aries ran away.

"Catch her!" ordered Leo.

Libra fainted.

Sagittarius chased after Aries while Leo helped Libra.

***

"Ow... My... Stomach... Hurts," whined Scorpio.

"My... Head... Is... Going... To... Explode," whined Cancer.